Chapter Thirteen: Behave yourself

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: BEHAVE YOURSELF

ERIN QUINN'S POINT OF VIEW

“Can you please shut the f*ck up Conor? Can’t you see i am fucking working here?”. Iritadong sabi ni Kuya Alex kay Kuya Conor na napaka-ingay naman dahil sa Rock Music niyang pinapatogtug sa speaker.

“Tsh. E sino ba naman kasi baliw ang may trabaho tapos aligagang magpunta dito sa pinas?”. Kuya Conor raised his eyebrow at Kuya Alex hindi naman ako nakapagsalita dahil alam kong ako ang dahilan why is he here...Well both of them.

*kriiiiinggg!

Kumunot ang noo ko nang marinig ko ang phone ko na tumunog mula sa kuwarto kaya tumayo ako mula sa pagkaka-upo sa couch at pumasok ng kuwarto.

I got my phone in my bedside table, And a bad memories came back to me when i saw the one who is trying to contact me.

I looked at my two brothers and sighed, before i answered the call i closed the door at nagpunta sa balcony.

“What?”.

[Erin! You finally answered!]

“If you just called me to talk nonsense i’ll hang up”.

[The heck? You ignored our calls for 3 fuckin months Erin! 3 whole fuckin months!]

“You know my reason”.

[Gaddamn it! We didn’t kept in touch in that asshole after what happened, We fuckin want to kill him!]

“You can’t do that”.

[That’s why it’s more frustating!]

[Oliver! I got it! She’s in the Philippines!]

My eyes widened when i heard that, i am fuckin sure that they’ve fuckin tracked me!

“What the fuck are you doing?!”. I shouted

I heard him laugh [Sorry Erin, but the reason why we kept calling you is to track where in the fuckin world are you]

“Asshole! You fuckin tricked me!”.

[Sorry, but we were doing these because we want to be with you. Cringe right? But we are nothing without you Erin.. We are nothing]

Then he fuckin hang up! I tried to called him again but his fuckin phone is already out of coverage!

Fuckin Damn you Oliver!

Inis akong pumasok at pabagsak na nahiga sa Kama. And a memory of leaving them came back.

5 months ago..

“Erin!”.  Olivia called me happily and because of her excitement of seeing me, she runs towards me and immediately give me a hug.

Oliver, Charles, Richard, Tim, Valerie and Victoria looked at me with a serious looked but i just gave them a small smile.

“Come on!”. Olivia said and dragged me

“Sit here”. Oliver said and tap the chair beside him. He is so fuckin serious and this is the first time i’ve seen him like this.