The Confidant

The rest of the days before the weekend passed by much quicker than Donghyuck had expected and before he knew it, he was making his way towards Jeno's car after a tiring Friday, with Jaemin right beside him. Donghyuck can't quite explain but he felt like him and Jaemin were never apart at all. Everything just felt so peaceful when they were together. As he reaches his ride, he stops right in front of it not wanting to lose Jaemin's company.
"I'll call you later." Jaemin says with his usual bright smile as he open the passenger seat door for Donghyuck.
The gesture was awfully sweet and something Donghyuck was absolutely not used too. He felt a blush creeping up his cheeks as he gets into the car closing the door and sliding down the window. Jaemin bends down to come face to face with him and the closeness between them made his heart stop for a moment.
"Don't forget, tomorrow 8 pm. And don't be late." Jaemin said taking a step back and waving goodbye to Jeno before making his way towards his own car a few spaces away.
"Dude you're so whipped." Jeno said looking at Donghyuck hang his head out of the car like a dog to see Jaemin walk away.
"What?... I .... Shut up." Donghyuck's brain currently was in complete shambles which seemed to happen much more often, now that Jaemin was around.
"I'm just stating a fact." Jeno says with a small smirk as he pulls out of the parking area.
Jeno usually always let Donghyuck use the aux cord in his car, partly because he was too nice to refuse him and partly because Donghyuck actually had good taste in music. Donghyuck was about to put his songs on shuffle when his phone vibrates alerting the arrival of a new message.

Markoli:
Are you still coming over today?

In the past few days Donghyuck had practically forgotten about Mark as he took comfort in Jaemin's presence. Donghyuck could feel his crush for Jaemin grow stronger as the days passed but that didn't mean he didn't still like Mark. It was confusing and Donghyuck didn't want to dwell on it as he texts back a simple 'Yes' and closes his phone trying to focus on the song playing from the speakers of the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

During their summer holidays, though they had little privacy they had lots of free time and currently it was the exact opposite. During the summer Mark had gotten used to Haechan being there, from fooling around in his room to simply watching a movie in the living room. Mark thrived in the attention he received from people, most of all Haechan.
Mark almost ran to open the door when he heard someone knock on it. He stopped in front of the door for a moment to calm himself. He hadn't talked to Haechan since Monday and he missed him but Haechan didn't need to know that. He puts a hand in his jeans pocket, opening the door with the other. Mark couldn't help but look him up and down. There was just something about Haechan in tight, ripped, dark jeans.
This wasn't the first time he had felt Mark's eyes bore into him. He was definitely still not used to it but he would be lying if he said he didn't like the idea of Mark mentally undressing him.
"Listen, we need to change the day. Friday's are just not going to do it. It's the only day my sister has piano lessons aka the only day I will get any time to myself." Haechan rambles on right after entering Mark's house grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and plopping down on the living room couch taking a swig from it.
"Well, which day would be convenient for you, your highness?" Mark mockingly asks making his way over to where Haechan was on the couch.
"What about Tuesday?"
"I have Basketball practice on Tuesday." Mark says watching Haechan put his legs up on the couch.
"Basketball? Aren't you too short for that?" Haechan says with a slight smirk.
If there was one thing Mark hated the most about Haechan was his usual sassy self. He had barely been in his house for a total of five minutes and he was already getting annoyed. But Mark knew exactly how to shut him up, as he pulled him closer towards him by the calves, encaging him in his arms as he climbed on top of him. Even before he could make a move he was pulled down by the collar of his shirt. Haechan moved his hands to entangle one in Mark's hair and let the other rest near the nape of his neck.
Mark pushed his lips down harder when he felt a slight tug on his hair. Haechan had learned just how to excite him and Mark could already feel his jeans begin to tighten as Haechan encircles his legs around Mark's waist, pulling him down to grind their hips together. Mark pulled away from the kiss to hear a disapproving whimper from Haechan as he looked up with already puffy lips.
"Desperate are we?" Mark asked pulling his shirt over his head as he sees Haechan shamelessly nod and place his hands on his chest feeling his abs under his fingers.
"Your turn." Mark says pulling at the corners of Haechan's shirt.
Haechan takes it off with incredible speed, pulling Mark down with him once again. He let his hand roam from his abs don't to the hem of his jeans. He pulled at it asking Mark to unbutton them. Haechan could feel his brain cloud as he felt Mark's hardness against his. He was desperate and Haechan was not one to hide his wants or needs.
Mark takes off his pants and watching Donghyuck just lay there on his couch made him want to take him nice and hard right there and then and he might just have if the front door hadn't been loudly shoved open making then scurry to get their clothes.
Lucas stood at the entrance looking at the scene in front of him. Mark was on the on the ground trying to pull his pants up and Haechan was on the couch trying to cover himself with his shirt that he had picked up from the floor.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Lucas says turning around to leave and hitting his head on the wall in the process.
"Wait, Lucas.. Wait." Mark calls out to him right before he is about to leave. He pulls up his pants the rest of the way buttoning it, though reluctantly.
"I didn't mean...... I didn't know...."
"Lucas, please don't freak out. Just let me explain."
Lucas was trying hard to not look at his best friends bulge as he diverts his gaze to Haechan who was now sitting fully dressed on the couch with a pillow on his lap to hide his own bulge. Haechan gives a small wave and puts up an awkward smile. Though he had gotten to know Mark pretty well in the past month he had never once met his friends and he highly doubted that the giant standing in front of him even knew his name. Clearly he had no idea about their so called relationship.
Mark sat Lucas down on the single sofa as he picked his shirt up sliding it on and putting a pillow on his lap to copy Haechan. All three sat staring at one another neither sure of how to start the conversation.
"So, are you guys dating?" Lucas asks playing with the corner of the leather sofa.
"What?" "No" Both say at the same time.
"We're not dating, we're just... sort of.....welll..." Mark tries to say. He was never good with confrontation.
"What he means to say is we're fucking just no feelings." Haechan says interrupting Mark's stuttering.
Lucas was clearly taken aback at Haechan's brazen words.
"Okay." Lucas says not knowing what to do or say to make the situation any less awkward.
"Lucas, just promise you won't tell anyone." Mark asks pleading as he looks at Lucas with his best puppy dog eyes. Neither Mark nor Haechan had told anyone about this and no one was supposed to find out.
"What about Jisung?" Lucas asks fiddling with his shirt.
"Not even him. We don't want anyone to know. Just please keep this to yourself."
"Okay. I'm going to go now." Lucas says getting up and exiting the premises of the house before either of them said anything.
Lucas was a naturally talkative person meaning he was absolutely horrible at keeping secrets and he didn't appreciate having to not only keep one secret but now two and neither of them could know of each other's secret. Right now all he wanted to do was go home take a nap and hope he wakes up with amnesia.