Chapter 2. How?

I added Mayday as it's a summer vibe and it's been quite hot recently. I'm doing a double update cos my head was aching so You are the one chapter 8 was short.

New Characters

Hwang Minseok aka H2M

Kim Yeri aka Yeri of Red Velvet is mentioned

Previously Ryujin POV

"Ryujin-Ah who was that?" I turned to see Yeji unnie with the other members.
"You called him sunbaenim then Oppa." Lia unnie said coming closer.
"It was..."
"Was???" Chaeryeong asked.
"Jinwoo Sunbaenim."
"How???!!!" They all said.
"How what?"
"How'd you get his number?" Yuna began.
"Well I almost fell then he caught me."
"Like in dramas or movies?" Yeji unnie squealed when I nodded.
"Then?"
"I asked for his number and I just called him. Somebody answered the phone and he said it was his bestfriend but he sounded so familiar."
"What did the voice sound like?" Lia unnie said sitting down.
"It was like... cute."
"Yah we have a dating ban." Yuna slapped me.
"I know but I like someone."
"Yeah But He also has a dating ban."
"Wait! That voice was my crush."
"So you're saying Beomgyu of TXT is bestfriends with Jinwoo sunbaenim."
"It's possible." Chaeryeong said backing me up.
"She's right."

Jinwoo POV

"who was sh-" *ding* *dong* Yeonjun hyung was interrupted
"I'll get it." Soobin said putting his hand up.
I heard him say. "Oh come in."
"What's that smell?" A voice asked.
"Hyungs cooking." Heuning Kai spoke up.
"Which hyung. Beomgyu?"
"No. Jinwoo hyungs cooking." Beomgyu left.
"It smells good." I turned to see Minseok sunbaenim.
"Annyeonhaseoyo Sunbaenim."
"Hyung. Call me hyung. Is this your apartment?"
"Ne."
"It's big."
"Hyung how can you say that." Beomgyu spoke.
"What do you mean?" Minseok hyung replied.
"You house isn't even a house. It's a mansion." Taehyun said pouting. Hyung just giggled.
"Foods ready." I said bringing it to the table.They all start rubbing their hand whilst Minseok hyung is confused.
"Thank you for the food." The said in sync. "Enjoy!"
"So hyung who was she?" Beomgyu said facing me.
"Who are you guys talking bout?" Minseok hyung was very confused.
"Somebody called Jinwoo and it was a girl." Soobin explained.
"Really???" Hyung said facing me. "Do you have dating ban?"
"It ends next year. On my birthday."
"Time flies." Yeonjun hyung sighed. "So who was she. Beomgyu said she called you sunbaenim so it's definitely a member of Itzy."
"The voic- it was Ryujin!!!"
"Oh your crush." Minseok hyung said making me confused. He looked away in embarrassment.
"But we and they have a dating ban." He sulked.
We ate and turns out Minseok hyung knows Jiyoung hyung. I met him as Yeri noona was dying for me to meet him. Me and Yeri noona are childhood bestfriends and she basically was an older sister. It was really fun spending time with them again.

Lia POV

How come Ryujin got Sunbaenims number. I want it too. Are they perhaps... dating?!?! No but we have a dating ban and Ryujin likes Beomgyu so they can't be. But the way she described how he caught her is like in the dramas when it's the main leads. What if it's gonna be a love story where it's Jinwoo sunbaenim, Ryujin and Beomgyu.
"Chaeryeong who do you think Ryujin is gonna end up with?" I decided to ask.
"Why? Still thinking about it?"
"Well duh."
"I heard you guys." Ryujin came in.
"O-oh."
"Why you thinking about it?!?!?! Why would we date!?!? I told you guys I li-"
"Beomgyu! we know. But can I have his number?" I asked.
"Ask him yourself."
"Please."
"No!" She shouted.
She left the room. "Wait!" She turned around to face me. "What about you? Who do you think you'll end up with once our dating ban expires or somebody breaks it?"
"I don't know. It depends. I don't know if I even will fall for Jinwoo o- sunbaenim."
"You were about to call him oppa."
"He told me to call him that when we weren't at work."
"Ok ok"

Beomgyu POV
I was lying on the bed in one of Jinwoo hyung's guest rooms. How come he got her number. I wanna know how. Well there in the same company but how. He blushed whilst talking to her. What did she say? Does she li- Somebody came in and interrupted my thoughts.
"Beomgyu-Ah." It was Jinwoo hyung. I hummed in response.
"I'll talk to her about you."
"W-wae?"
"Cos u like her. I'll see if she has interest in you. And if she's good enough for my brother-like bestfriend."
"Kumawo."
"Aniyo gwenchana." I smile and he smiles back. He was about to leave the room when I stoped him.
"Hyung!"
"Oh."
"Thank you so much! You've been so kind."
"Yah!"
"Promise me you wipont fall for her whilst helping me?"
"Mianhae. I don't make promises I don't know I will keep. I'm very very sorry." He started sulking. "This May make you sad but I don't know if I will or won't."
"It's okay. It's what our heart feels it's our emotions. We can't stop them."
"Wahhh you sound so mature."