Chapter 3. Helping them

I added Daechwita from the album D-2 cos I just wanna give all the love and support to August D, Suga, Yoongles the sleeper - member of BTS.

Previously Beomgyu POV

"It's okay. It's what our hearts say, it's our feelings that we can't control so it's fine.
"Wahhh you sounded so mature." He was about to leave the room when I stopped him
"Wait!"
"Oh."
"Thank you so much."
He left after saying goodnight. We all stayed over except Minseok hyung as he was busy tomorrow.

Meanwhile Ryujin POV

I still can't believe Jinwoo oppa might be close with Beomgyu. Should I ask about him? Or is that to weird? What if he gets mentioned? Are those rumours true that he is close with many idols? That he's close with each txt member? I don't know anymore. I'll just sleep. I suddenly got a notification on my phone. I checked it and it was '1 year older'

Jinwoo.

Ryujin

I will probably try covers with you guys first tomorrow.
And I wanna tell you about someone.
Eventhough you guys can't date.
You guys suit each other.

May I know who this someone is?

It's a secret. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

T_T

Mianhae. I'll tell you tomorrow.
Goodnight.

Goodnight oppa

I turn of my phone and go to sleep.

Time skip Jinwoo POV

I wake up to my alarm, cook breakfast for the other five. I try be as quiet as I can and check on them. They're all asleep but Soobin beginning to move. He looks at me when I sign 'I'll call you guys.' I mouth " Don't burn the house down. He nods. I head to JYP building and see Chaeryeong.
"Oh hi."
"Hello Sunbaenim."
"What are you doing now?"
"Heading to practise."
"Ah Okay I'll drop by after." I smile.

I decided to message Ryujin saying that they should practice first and I'll go to Twice sunbaenims.

"Oh Jinwoo!" Nayeon sunbaenim shouts from the corner of their dance practice room. They finished a while ago.
"Annyeonhaseoyo."
"You gonna try covers."
"Ne."
With Nayeon we try Stuck with you
With Jeongyeon we try, How can I love the heartbreak, your the one I love
With Momo Let go by BTS
With Sana we try So Far Away
With Jihyo we try Melted
With Mina we try We don't talk anymore
With Dahyun we try 4 o'clock
With Chaeyoung we try Eight
With Tzuyu we try Dream.

I record everything and begin to head to the door when I was stopped.
"Um Jinwoo." Jihyo Sunbaenim shouted.
"Yes."
"We were curious about the rumours."
"Which ones?"
"You have many celeb friends."
"Yes. TXT, Red velvet Sunbaenim , Zico sunbaenim, BTS sunbaenim, H2M sunbaenim and everyone at the company." I explain smiling.
"We heard there are more." Momo sunbaenim sid tilting her head slightly.
"Ah yes I'm close with Wanna one sunbaenim, BLACKPINK sunbaenim, Super Junior, Victon sunbaenim and more but the first ones are the groups I'm closest with."
"How'd you meet TXT?" Chaeyoung sunbaenim asked.
"I always bumped into Yeonjun hyung after my dance classes, I went to the same middle school as Soobin, I used to model with Taehyun as a child and became close friends with Beomgyu through him, I once went to a trip in Hawaiians almost got my stuff stolen and was helped by Heuning to get my stuff back."
"Woah." They said in unison.
"I'll get going now. Bye and thank you."
"Baiiii!!!"
I head to Itzy's dance practice room.
"Hello!!!" I said entering.
"Hi Sunbaenim."
"Oh right before I start. Ryujin I don't if you wanted to know this but...
"But???"
"You know the person you asked was my little bro?"
"Yeah."
"It was Beomgyu of TXT."
"I guessed it right then."
"Wow."
"I could tell by his voice."
"Wait how do you know his voice???"
"Well urmm..."

To be continued...