Chapter 10. It always hurts.

Previously Ryujin POV
"Jinwoo! I'm here!" Soobin oppa shouts. We heard sobbing from a room. What happened? Is he okay?
"Stay here." Soobin whispers. He heads to the room.

Soobin POV
I enter his room. He is crying on his bed.
"O-oh y-your here." He says wiping his tears.
"Why are you crying."
"N-nothing."
"You barely cry. Something is up." I pull him into a hug. He cries even more.
"Why does it hurt so bad? Why does it have to effect us so much?" He continued crying.
"What do you mean?"
"A hyung. He's in pain. Cos of love. Love which hurt him so bad."
"Which hyung?"
"You will find out soon." He continued crying.
"It hurts like that. Almost all the time."
"I'm confused with my feelings as well. I know I will just get hurt if I continue having these feelings. Now she's gonna get hurt. The person she likes, likes someone else."
"Come on. Let it all out." He continued crying. A couple minutes later we broke the hug.
"Soobin. Thank you for staying by my side all the time. There was never a time you left me. I wish my sister finds someone like you."
"Yah! I'm sorry. I like someone."
"Yeah. My sis likes someone too. And it ain't you."
"I think I know who."
"Really? Anyway. Who'd you bring? I heard you with someone."
"Come." We exit his room.
""R-Ryujin?"
"Oppa. You okay?"
"Yeah. Just letting out the emotions. Sorry you have to see me like this."
"No no no. It's fine."
"Yeah. Why you embarrassed?" I hit him lightly.
"Not many people see me cry. They think of me as tough."
"I think of you as cute." Ryujin says making my jaw drop.
"W-what?"
"You're cute... oppa."
"Soobin. What am I feeling???" He places my hand on his heartbeat. We just laugh.
"Dude. Your chest is going to explode." I say.
"Cute!"
"S-stop. *achoo* Is someone *achoo* talking about *achoo* me?" Jinwoo sneezes.
"Probably." Me and Ryujin say in sync.
"I'll cook food. You can stay here." Jinwoo says.

Jisoo POV
Well the fan meeting ended. It was crazy. Chanjun came making blinks go crazy. I was always asked about the ship.
"Unnie. What do you think about the ship?" Lisa asks in the car.
"I don't really care."
"Wae?????" Chae asks shocked.
"I don't care either." Jennie says.
"Look. What if you guys end up together?" Lisa asks.
"We don't know what the future holds before us." I say.
"You know unnie. I can give you facts about Chanjun. Well he is the older brother of an idol. He lived in Australia for a while but moved to L.A a few years after. He is always shipped with you." Rosé says.
"How do you know so much?" Jennie asks.
"They're childhood friends." Lisa answers.
"Why are we talking about ships." Jennie says. "Authornim can you take away all the ships I'm in." Jennie speaks to someone.
"Well I can't do that Cos there are Minnie shippers. And they are basically main characters. Jinwoo, Jiyoung, Jin, Jhope, Jinyoung (Got7), Jungkook, Jimi-"
"You're saying I am shipped with Minseok?"
"Yea-"
"Jen who are you talking to?" I ask.
"Authournim."
"That's m-"
"You don't have an ego do you?"
"What do you mean?"
"Watch Extraordinary You."
"It's a good kdr-"
"Why do I need to wa-"
"CAN YOU GUYS STOP CUTTING ME OFF?!?!?!?!?!?!" This so called Authornim shouts at us.
"Mianhae." Jennie says.
"Who do you guys ship in this kpop industry?" Author nim changed the subject.
"Jirosé!" Chae shouts.
"You love him that much?" Lisa asks and Chae turns her head.
"I ship Liskook and Minnie." I say.
"I don't ship no ships except BeomRyu." Jennie say.
"No! I ship RyuWoo. Jinwoo and Ryujin." Lisa shouts. I think they are gonna fight.

Jinwoo POV
I finished cooking and put the food on the dining table. They licked their lips ready to eat.
"Does it look that good?" They nod.
"Thank you for the food!" They shout.
"Enjoy as much as you want."
We were eating when Ryujin asked a question.
"Jinwoo oppa. Why are you hurt?"
"Love. That's the reason. I'm scared. I'm worried. I'm sad. I'm in pain."
"Haven't we talked about this before. Did she reject you?"
"You guys talked about this before?" Soobin asks and we nod. I turn to Ryujin.
"Well, she doesn't even know it was meant for her. I said it and I was happy but I was broken Cos she didn't know it was for her."
"O-oppa. W-was i-it m-me?" A tear fell down my cheek.
"I'll leave you guys." Soobin gets up.
"Y-yeah. I-I wasn't sure of it but I r-realised I-I do. I'm worried you'll get hurt. B-Beomgyu l-likes my s-sister."
"Oppa. I like you too. I thought I liked Beomgyu but I got jealous when you were with Somi sunbaenim and when you performed with Lia unnie. I didn't know what I felt. I was so unsure of it. I didn't kn-" I cut her off by kissing her.
"Our dating bans are over." She grabs my neck and kisses me again.
"Please get a room!!!" Soobin shouts. We break the kiss and laugh.

Thank you Ryujin. For loving me too. I'm scared I will get hurt. There will be a time when we get hurt. It always hurts somehow.

To be continued...