Chapter 9. Confused and hurt

Listen to Bandaids by Keshi. Try read the lyrics aswell as it just hurts. I mentioned it in the Jennie fanfic.

Beomgyu POV

I woke up early in the morning inside the room I always stay in at Minseok hyung's house. There are around 20 bedrooms in this house with 5 game rooms, one cinema room, 4 living rooms, a kitchen on each floor (there are 5 floors in this house), a bathroom in each room and a separate one on each floor, two gyms, a large garage and I mean large. He has other houses but this is his main one. I went to the game room downstairs to relieve stress (I stay on 2nd floor). After, I did my morning routine and saw Jinwoo hyung and BTS hyungs. The other members woke up later and Minseok hyung left. After eating I headed to the company whilst the other members and Jinwoo hyung headed home. BTS stayed at the house. I was picked up by one of our managers. She dropped me off. I entered the building and headed to PD-nim's office.
"Oh! Beomgyu you're here." He smiled.
"Ne." I bowed and sat down.
"So is JYP's announcement what happened?" He began after a while.
"Yes. That's what happened. But Pd-nim...
"Yes?"
"When is the dating ban ending?"
"Couple months actually."
"Uhm PD-nim?"
"Yeah."
"Actually... I really like someone but I'm not dating her."
"May I know who?"
"She's actually an actress."
"Who?"
"Kang Soohyun."
"The sister of JW?"
"Yeah."
"Well you have to wait till the dating ban is over." We continued the conversation and I soon left his office. When I left the building, heading to the car, I saw Minseok hyung. I was gonna call him but he looked serious so I dint want to bother him.

Jinwoo POV
I headed home after eating and playing games for a while. When I got home I got a call from Soohyun.

Dongsaengie
Jinwoo
Oppa
Soohyun-Ah what's up?
I like Beomgyu
(My thoughts) 'But he likes Ryujin. I can't let her get hurt'
How can you say this so easily through the phone?
I wasn't sure about it at first but then I realised we have much in common.
Well I guess you gu- Wait how do you know much about him?!
I meet up with him at times.
And you didn't tell me?
Well I wasn't bothered.
I gotta go now someone else is calling me.
Okay. Take care.

End of call

I check who was calling. It was Beomgyu.

The little bear
Jinwoo
Hyung
Oh! Beomgyu. How was the discussion with PD-nim.
Everything was fine but hyung I need to tell you something
What is it?
I think I like your sis.
Wait what?!
'How can he move on so quickly. His feelings change too quickly.'
I like your sis, Soohyun.
I ain't letting her like you.
Why???
You're feelings change too quickly.
Hyung, I realised Ryujin is my idol crush.
What do you mean? She clearly liked you Beom?! You can't hurt her like this!!!
Hyung why are you shouting and what do you mean she liked me?
1. I'm shouting Cos you can't hurt someone like that 2. She liked you. It was obvious and I'm sure she still does.
You like her don't you?
I'm not sure. And if you show me your good enough before you dating ban ends, then you can date Soohyun.
Jinja?!?!?!?!
Yes Beom.
I will show you.
I'll get going now Minseok hyung messaged me.
Okay bye!

End of call

He didn't actually like Ryujin? Anyways Minseok hyung is coming over. He wants to talk.
Couple minutes later he came. (If you wanna know their convo it's in my other story)
I let out my emotions in his hug. He asked why I cried and I answered. After he left I continued to sob in my room. Love hurts when you don't know what it hold before you. God plans something for you but you don't know the plan and have to wait until the time comes.

Ryujin POV
It was our day off today. I wanted to meet Jinwoo oppa. I don't know if I like him or if I like Beomgyu. It's confusing.
I decided to call Beomgyu to ask for Soobin oppa Cos he can help me get to Jinwoo oppa's house.

The cute one
Ryujin
Hello *it was soobin*
Soobin oppa?
I'll tell Beom-
No it's fine. Can I ask you something?
Yeah sure.
Can you come with me to Jinwoo oppa's house. I heard you have keys and I wanna suprise him.
Ask for permission first.
Today's my day off.
Ah okay. I'll see you in 10 by Minjun hyung's café.
You're close friends with Minjun oppa?
Yeah through Minseok and Hobi hyung.
Ah okay. See you!

End of call

I get ready and was about to leave the dorm.
"Where you going?" Lia unnie asks.
"I'm gonna meet up with Soobin oppa to suprise Jinwoo oppa."
"Okay be safe." She sighed looking quite jealous. Does she like Soobin oppa or Jinwoo oppa?
I headed to Soobin and we entered Jinwoo's apartment. It was very spacious.
"Jinwoo I'm here!" Sobbing shouted. We heard light sobs from a room and it worried me. Is he okay?

To be continued...

Announcement

I will be starting a new fanfic. I know three at once but it's a Jisoo fanfic. So read it if you can and each story links with each other. The story is called
'The ultimate couple'
It's about Choi Chanjun aka Y/N who is Choi Yeonjun's older brother who falls in love with Kim Jisoo of BLACKPINK. He is a dance instructor also handles business. He is quite popular and has a yt channel which is famous. His childhood friend is Chaeyoung aka Rosé and through her, he becomes closer friend with Jisoo.

 His childhood friend is Chaeyoung aka Rosé and through her, he becomes closer friend with Jisoo