Woah There: 12/19/14

6:52am Friday, December 19

I woke up with the most painful calf cramp ever. It was like a Charlie horse but in my leg. Jeez. The agony! The suffering!

I'm ready for the last day before break. Reading some smut before school!

7:51pm
I'm starting to really want sex. Here's why:
Rob was... messing around with me in textiles. Hayley, Al, Dale, Rob, and I were all sitting around a table, doing nothing but talk and snapchat each other embarrassing photos. Rob was being a spaz and starts playing with my hair, rubbing my back rubbing down my sides and creeping his hands near the hem of my dress. Maybe if I had some brain power I would've said stop, but I didn't. I loved it. Being touched by a sexy guy gave me this crazy spark. I didn't want him to end there. I was sexualized. Interested. I wanted him to just shove his hands inside my bra. I couldn't even resist enjoying it. My friends were shocked, and Olive got pissy slapping him and saying stop or whatever. I told her to piss off. Hayley was laughing, we were all laughing. He placed my hands on his chest, oh my god. I was so damn wet. Then he kinda played with my hair for a while before the bell rang, and he drifted off. I floated out the door with Olive and Hayley. All I could think was, 'I legitimately want sex. I want it. Badly.' I've never really felt like actually doing it with an actual person, and I know Rob is a total flirt, but I would've let him screw me in the bathroom if the offer arose.

What a fun day. Our group of friends spent like two hours talking about sex and masturbation and porn after lunch. I feel like I know these people too well right now... Oh my godddddd