Liam Dunbar 3

Prompt: You're Scott's younger sister but the same age as Liam, Mason and Corey. The 4 of you just graduated a day before and Liam convinces you to go to a party Lydia's hosting (Liam's already your boyfriend in this). Also this is suuuuper long, I kinda got carried away with this one but that's okay because it's a really good imagine in my opinion!

Y/M/N= Your Middle Name

Your POV

I was beyond happy! I was finally finished with high school and would never have to deal with it ever again, and a couple days ago we had finally defeated the ghost riders for good and stopped the hunters hopefully for good but I doubt it. At least our graduation yesterday had been normal. Although all throughout the day Liam had seemed a little secretive. I asked Mason and Corey if they had noticed anything but they both very unconvincingly said that he seemed completely normal. I was currently at my house relaxing when I heard the front door open and Scott talking to someone, I was too lazy to try to listen in on their conversation figuring that it was just Stiles or Malia so I turned on my music, plugged in my earbuds, and opened up my sketchbook to start drawing. Since I had no idea what to draw I decided to find a picture of Liam and I on my phone and draw that. When I was nearly finished the drawing I felt the bed get heavier so I pulled out my earbuds and rolled over to find that Liam was leaning over me to see what I was drawing. I shoved the drawing stuff off of my bed and Liam tackled me into a bear hug before kissing me. We had been together for exactly 2 years and our relationship couldn't be going better, especially because we were headed to the same post secondary school in the fall so we wouldn't have to worry about maintaining a long distance relationship. We laid there for a while longer until Liam got up and said that we had to get ready for Lydia's party. I groaned and asked why we had to and he looked at me with a look that I just couldn't say no to so I agreed to go. Liam said he would be back because he had to get changed so I got ready for the party on my own.

 Liam said he would be back because he had to get changed so I got ready for the party on my own

(The dress is what you wear to the party)

I finally finished picking out an outfit an hour later and put on some light makeup, nothing much other than mascara and some light colored eye shadow. I quickly curled my hair and found some matching shoes before heading into the living room to find Liam already waiting for me. I asked where Scott was and he said that Scott and Malia already left. He then came up to me and put his hands on my waist and kissing me, telling me I looked beautiful. I blushed and Liam said that we needed to get to Lydia's house.

We finally arrived at Lydia's house and entered to see the entire pack, old members and newer members, already mingling about while there was music blasting. It was kind of surprising that she hadn't invited more people before I realized that it was a "McCall Pack member" party only. Liam leaned in and said he was going to get us drinks before kissing my cheek and heading to the drink station. While I waited for him I talked to Jackson and Ethan and ended up reminiscing about back when the McCall pack had just started up. They ended up asking about Liam and I told them a bit about our relationship before Liam returned with the drinks and we all ended up talking, after that the party was a bit of a blurry mixture of dancing, drinking, and talking with people. That is until I lost Liam for a bit. I asked Corey and Mason if they knew where he was but they had no idea. I started looking for Scott figuring he would know where Liam was but he was also nowhere to be found. I found Malia and she said Scott and Liam went somewhere outside so I thanked her and headed outside. I found them as they were about to come back inside and Liam put a hand on my waist and told me to come back inside. we went back to the party and Liam told me to wait there for a second. I did and I saw Liam proceed to stand on top of a table and start clinking a fork against a tequila bottle. Which got everyone's attention. I decided to lean against the wall and see what exactly Liam was trying to do.

Liam's POV

I was finally going to do it. I had been nervous all day about this but Scott kept saying over and over that it was okay if I did it. I took a deep breath and asked for everyone's attention. I probably looked like an idiot standing on top of the table holding the bottle and the fork. Quickly clearing my throat I set the bottle and fork down and stood up again. then I started saying it.

3rd Person POV

Liam looked directly at you as he started to say how much you meant to him and how you had been there for him through everything he had gone through in the past three years. He said how at this point in his life he couldn't live without you and how you had made him a better person. You looked at him as tears started to well up in your eyes. Scott came up to you and told you to go up to the front so you did. Then once you were there Liam helped you onto the table and got down onto one knee...

Liam's POV

I was about to do it. I was about to ask the love of my life to marry me. Yeah it may be dumb in some people's opinion to be getting engaged this young but it felt right in mine and Y/N's case. I pulled out the box and opened it showing the ring I had picked out for her and the words finally left my mouth "I know we're still young and we have our whole lives ahead of us but I need to ask you this... Y/N Y/M/N McCall, will you marry me?" I was terrified because for a little bit it seemed like she was going to say no but after a second she pulled me up into a standing position and kissed me passionately before breaking away and saying yes as tears were falling down her face. I put the ring on her finger and hugged her close to my chest looking over to Scott who gave me a thumbs up before he started clapping, everyone else started clapping not long after.

Your POV

I couldn't believe what had just happened. My boyfriend, the love of my life, my other half, had just proposed to me. As He was hugging me all I could do was happy cry as the realization hit me. He felt the same as I did. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. Eventually Scott told everyone else to go back to partying and Liam pulled away slightly so that we could look at each other. He chuckled and kissed my head to which I laughed and flung my arms around his neck before kissing him again. We spent the rest of the night dancing and having fun before we both got tired. I asked Liam to drive me home since werewolves apparently can't get drunk. And he nodded before putting an arm around my waist and walking me out to his car. The second I got in I tried to throw my shoes into the backseat but it completely failed because of my drunken aim and I accidentally threw one of my shoes at my fiance's head. Liam looked completely stunned before laughing and throwing the shoe into the backseat.

We drove all the way back to my house before Liam helped me out of the car and into the house, the both of us forgetting about the fact that I was barefoot due to my shoes being in the back seat. We got in and I told him I was too lazy to walk. The next thing I knew Liam had picked me up bridal style and walked into my bedroom before laying me on the bed and jumping on next to me. We both started laughing before I decided I needed to get changed. I quickly ran over to my closet and grabbed a pair of comfy shorts and Liam's lacrosse hoodie because he always left it here for me to wear whenever I missed him, before excusing myself to quickly get changed. By the time I got back Liam was already in a pair of sweats (that he had brought over a while ago for when he decided to stay over for the night) and was laying on my bed patiently waiting for me to get back. I jumped onto the bed and Liam instantly wrapped his arms around me, placing numerous kisses on my head and face. Eventually we both started to get tired so I told him goodnight, to which Liam kissed me goodnight and I fell asleep with the last thought on my mind being that I was going to be spending the rest of my life with the amazing guy sleeping next to me.