✾ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ✾

POV: CHRONO

I nodded and walked of to go to the room where they kept Eri. I entered and took of my mask. Eri looked at me and smiled happily, "Hi Chrono!" "Hey Eri." I said kindly.

"Kai told me not to play with you.. so shhhh!" I said sneakily as I grabbed one of her toys from the floor. She giggled and nodded. We played for what seemed like hours and I put her hair in a cute braid. We laughed and played for a while, until I heard footsteps. "Oh! Shhhh! Kai might be coming.. or someone else!" I said as I quickly put my mask on.

"Bye Eri!" I said, and she waved goodbye. I then quickly left the room and closed the door. When I turned away from the door, Kai was standing right there. I screamed and jumped. He covered my mouth and said annoyed, "I told you no playing." I lowered his hand from my mouth and said, innocently, "We weren't playing!" He glared at me and then said, "Then what were you doing in there for the past 30 minutes?" "I-uh... I was helping her clean her room up!"

"Then why did I hear so much laughter?" Kai said in a angry voice. "Uh..uh..um.. You must of been hearing things!" Oh I'm most definitely caught. Kai just glared at me until I said, "Sorry!" whining, and I made a sad face. "If you weren't Chrono you'd be dead 30 seconds ago." Kai said darkly.

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or?- Anyways, I am actually sorry.. it's just Eri needs someone." I said, empathetic. "No, she does not. It's fine, just don't do it again." Kai growled. He then grabbed my hand and took me to his room.

"Why did you take me here?" I said curiously. "We can watch another movie.." he said blushing. I blushed then said, "O-okay!"
We sat on his bed and I took of my mask and lowered my hood. Kai suddenly said, "Take of my mask for me."

"But- you said-" "Take it off." He said sternly. So I reached over, then hesitantly unstrapped his mask and laid it on the nightstand. We both blushed, then he said, "We're watching a horror." I nodded and clenched my eyes closed. Kai laughed and started playing a movie. I opened my eyes slightly, and of course, my luck, I opened my eyes right when a character was being gutted, and another being stabbed in the head.

I screamed and laid my head in Kai's lap and covered my face with a pillow.

POV: OVERHAUL

I widened my eyes at Hari and blushed furiously. I took the pillow off his face and looked right into his dark eyes. We both blushed and looked away. "...Stop being such a scaredy cat." I said, looking back at him. "Can't!" He squealed. I laughed and touched his cheek, without thinking. Once I realized what I was doing, I immediately took my hand off of his cheek. "Sorry." I said, embarrassed.

"Why are you sorry?" Hari said, blushing. "I touched your face.." I said. "So?" He blushed harder as he said it. I looked at him wide eyed and said "W-what?" "..It's okay if you touch my face. I.. I don't mind." he said hesitantly. I didn't know what to say to that, instead I just stayed silent.

Then, out of nowhere, Hari grabbed my hand and placed it back on his cheek. We both looked at each other and blushed profusely. Then the movie was finished and we both laid down next to eachother. Hari fell asleep and I stared at the ceiling. 'What is this feeling?' I thought.

༄The next morning༄

I woke up, I didn't want to get up though. Hari was cuddled next to me and I didn't want to wake him. He looked so... cute. I then just laid there for a while. Until I glanced at the clocked, '6:45' Oh no- I'll be late to the meeting again if I don't get up! I looked at Hari and frowned. Then I got up, not waking him up and I walked to the bathroom, I took a shower and put a towel over my waist.

POV: CHRONO

I opened my eyes and blinked. Then Kai walked in the room and my eyes widened. He was only wearing a towel!! I turned and buried my face in the pillow, blushing. "Morning, Chrono." Kai said gently. "G-good morning!" I said embarrassed. After a little, I looked back up and saw Kai was fully dressed, just he didn't have his mask on. I then got up and put my hood up. Kai reached to touch my face, but then he lowered his gloved hand.

I looked at him, slightly confused, then I asked, "What were you going to do?" Kai looked at me, then he said hesitantly, "N-nothing." I raised my eyebrow but then put my mask on. I then grabbed his mask and strapped it on him confidently.

I blushed, this mask is a lifesaver. Then we walked out of his room and entered the meeting room.

"Both late again, and came at the same time?" Nemoto said, raising his eyebrows. Everyone slightly laughed, until Kai glared at everyone. "How cute!" squealed Mimic. Only I saw it, Kai started pulling off his glove, glaring at Mimic. I quickly grabbed his hand and stared him in the eyes. He immediately pulled his glove back up and went to take his seat, so did I.

༄After the very boring meeting༄

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a plate. I then put grapes on the plate and walked to Kai's room, he didn't notice me walk in his room, since he was focused on his papers. I put the grapes on his nightstand table and put a note down with them.

Note:

         ᕼᗴY KᗩI! TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᒍᑌᔕT ᗰY ᗯᗩY Oᖴ ᔕᗩYIᑎᘜ TᕼᗩᑎKᔕ ᖴOᖇ ᗯᗩTᑕᕼIᑎᘜ ᗰOᐯIᗴᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᗰᗴ ᗩᑎᗪ KᗴᗴᑭIᑎᘜ ᗰᗴ ᑕOᗰᑭᗩᑎY :ᗪ 
                    -ᑕᕼᖇOᑎO -𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘- ᕼᗩᖇI :ᗪ

POV: OVERHAUL

After a long day of doing my paperwork, I went to my room. I quickly noticed the bowl of grapes and the note on my desk. I grabbed a grape and ate it as I read the note. I blushed, grabbing the plate of grapes. I then walked to Hari's room and knocked.

"Who is it?" Hari's gentle voice said. "Someone who wants to eat grapes with you." I said. I heard footsteps running towards the door and it opened, Hari's masked face peeking out.

"You don't need to wear your mask around me, Chrono." I said chuckling, taking it off his face. I saw him blushing and I blushed too. After a little, I walked in and shut the door behind me. I set the grapes on his nightstand and sat down next to him on the bed.

Okay I'm actually kinda happy about this so excited for next chapter #writingitnowdudes HAHA lol :D