✾ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ ✾

POV: /still\ CHRONO

He screamed as the man cut him up more and laughed. He said, "I'll just let you suffer a little while. I don't know. Maybe I'll let you die from blood loss, or slit your throat, or something else." The man said darkly.

Hari let out a small whimper as the horrible man left the room. He look out the dirty willow, thinking how much Kai would hate the window. He laughed a little, which made his whole body ache. He winced and stared at the ceiling.

He thought they might as well be better off without him anyway. He didn't follow Kai's rules sometimes, so that would make Kai happier, not having to deal with that. And he wouldn't make Kai late to his meetings anymore.. and besides, Kai probably didn't even like him the way he liked Kai.

He laid his head back and closed his eyes, tears leaking from them.

POV: OVERHAUL

We were in our car, to the place I knew that son of a bitch was keeping Hari. I was clutching the piece of hair that had been left with the note, I didn't realize, but I cried. Just a single tear, though.

We finally got there and I exploded the door with my quirk.

POV: CHRONO

I immediately opened my eyes when I heard a loud bang, I thought it was that man, coming to kill me. But then I heard a scream, it was from the man..? I sat in the seat I was chained to in confusion and curiosity. Then, I heard my name being called.

"CHRONO!?" I heard the voice of the man I secretly catched feelings for. I made out, in barely a whisper, "K-..kai..." then the door to my room burst opened, I jumped internally, but I couldn't jump for real, my body would break. I saw as Kai came in and the shock on his face when he saw me. He immediately exploded the chains around my body.

I looked at him again and saw their was tears in his eyes. I was surprised. He's crying for me? He's come to save me? I was cut from my thoughts when he lifted me up as gently as he could, he then walked past another room where I saw the other bullets tormenting and torturing the man that was just doing the same to me.

Kai sat me down in the car and said, "I'll me right back Hari, I'm going to go kill that hideous man." I blushed slightly at the fact he called me 'Hari' again. I then heard a scream and saw Kai and the rest of the bullets walking out of the house, I saw Kai pull his glove back up.

༄Back home༄

Kai picked me up from the car and carried me to his room. He then said, "Where does it hurt the most?" I motioned to the deep cut on my arm and the cuts on my face. Kai looked at me with a very empathetic look and I blushed a bit. He then took his glove off. I winced a bit, but then he held his hand near my face so I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

He brushed his hand over my arm and my face. Then, after about 10 minutes, all the cuts the were previously on my body were gone. I smiled at Kai as he put his glove back on. He blushed, so of course, I blushed too.

I was laying next to Kai in his bed when I decided to get up and head to my room. He grabbed the end of my shirt and said, "Stay." I blushed and said, "Oh! No it's okay-" "It's an order." He said as he glared at me. I blushed and said, "O-okay.." I laid back down next to him on the bed. I faced away from him as I blushed furiously.

I look over at Kai, I saw his eyes were closed so I cuddled close to him because he was asleep. He then opened one of his eyes and said teasingly, "Whatcha doin?" I almost screamed, instead I squealed and scooted away from him to the other side of the bed, "N-nothing!!" I said blushing profusely.

Kai laughed and I groaned in annoyance. Kai grabbed my shoulder and said, "Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. I get you're probably scared after what happened to day... you can cuddle next to me." I looked at Kai and saw he was blushing too. So, I turned and scooted back next to him and buried my face in his chest. I could feel the heat on my face and the heat on his skin as I laid there.

I giggled slightly, then I feel asleep.

༄The next morning༄

POV: OVERHAUL

I woke up and saw my arm wrapped around Hari and his faced buried in my chest. I blushed a little, then I glanced at my clock. 5:24 am. That was a perfect time to start getting ready for the meeting.I looked sadly at Hari, since I would have to get up and ruin the moment. After a while,I finally got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower, I got dressed and went to see if Hari was awake. He wasn't, so I thought it was time he should. I shook him gently and he groaned and slightly opened his eyes. "Morning." I said kindly. "Ugh.. morning already?" groaned Hari. "Mhm." I laughed. He sat up and raised his arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Carry me" Hari said casually. "What? Why-" I said surprised. "Because I'm tired.. and you did yesterday." He said. "Because you were hurt, Chrono." I said firmly. He lowered his arms and his head, "O-okay.." God why do these mind games work so well!? I thought as I blushed. "Fine." I said.

"Yay!" said Hari, lifting his arms again. I rolled my eyes and put his mask on and hood up for him. Then I lifted him and we walked out of my room to the meeting door.

I put him down and said, "We're here." "Okay!" said Hari, as he turned the door handle and he entered the meeting room. I followed closely behind and shut the door behind me. "Came together again?" said Toya. Everyone laughed quietly and I glared at them all.

Then me and Hari sat down and we started the meeting.

༄After the meeting༄

POV: CHRONO

We excited the room and I went to the kitchen. I looked for the grapes and lowered my head sadly when I saw we were all out. I went over to Kai and whined, "Kaiii! We're out of grapes" I said making a sad face. He frowned and said, "No, I will not give you money to go buy grapes." "But whyyy?" I said making another pouty face. "Because, it's dangerous." He said firmly. "Since when did you care?" I said in a confused tone. "I cared since you got kidnapped yesterday." He said as he glared at me. "But- but that was yesterday!!" I said. He just glared at me in response. "But I want grapes.." I said as I lowered my head.

"I'm sorry. No grapes." He said as he put his hand on his forehead. "To make up for it can I play with Eri?" I said excitedly. "No." He said sternly. "You're being so mean to me.." I mumbled. "What was that?" He grunted. "I- n-nothing!" I stammered. "If only you weren't Chrono.." Kai said. "Why?" I asked. "Because you'd be dead." He said darkly.

I blushed slightly, then I took a paper of Kai's desk that caught my eye and read it. "People who might hurt Chrono? What is this?" I asked curiously. "It's a list of people I'm going to kill." He said darkly. "What's with the title?" I asked. "We don't want you getting kidnapped again, now do we?" He said as he smirked under his mask. I blushed, then I said, "Y-yeah.."

༄Time skip brought to you by yours truly 😘༄

I was sitting in my bedroom when I heard a quiet knock at my door. I headed over to it and opened it. There was Kai, standing there with grapes in his hand. I smiled at him lovingly and blushed. He followed me into my room and we both sat on my bed. He took off his mask and he grabbed a grape.

He put the grape near my mouth, which surprised me and made me blush. I then ate the grape from his hand and we both blushed and smiled. "Thanks.." I said. "No problem." Said Kai affectionately. We both laid next to eachother, it seemed like for hours. We then both turned to eachother. I locked eyes with Kai and we stared for a while. My urge to kiss him came back and I blushed furiously.

POV: OVERHAUL

I stared into his eyes and thought something I'd never thought before, 'I want to kiss him.. badly.' I stared at him start blushing so I started blushing too. We both laid looking at eachother blushing.

☁︎Hello! This is the end of chapter four.. I know I've already made 3 chapters before this.. all on the same day o.o I'm actually not sure if I should just try to finish many parts until I get Writing block/something else... orrrrr wait and get like a certain day to post or something, idrk. Prob gonna do the first one. Anyways, cya!☁︎ /Also, the kidnapping theme was inspired by @BCasey2