✾ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ✾

POV: CHRONO

We talked for a little as we both ate the grapes. We both blushed a lot. "Let's watch a movie!" I said. "Yeah, is this going to be something we do every night?" He laughed. "I dunno.. want it to be?" I said blushing. He looked at me, surprised, then he started blushing. "S-sure.." he said scratching the back of his head.

After watching many movies, around 2:30 am, Kai fell asleep next to me, I didn't think much of it, until he wrapped his arms around me. I blushed, very surprised. I wrapped my arms around him to.. and I looked at his face, for a long time. Then, he opened his eyes. Both of our eyes widened and we both blushed furiously. "Uhhh..." I said. He then realized we were both hugging/cuddling/holding onto each other. He blushed harder and said, "It's.. okay."

"What?" I said, confused. He hugged me tighter. I blushed so hard. I said "I-" He then looked at me in the eyes and put his forehead against mine. I had an urge to kiss him... but no.. I couldn't.. he's my boss! I couldn't mess our friendship up either..

I looked away quickly to keep me from kissing him. I heard him slightly mumble, "Damn." I clenched my eyes closed and just laid my head next to him, trying to fall asleep. I opened my eyes a little later to see he had fallen asleep, then my urge came back.

I lightly kissed his cheek, desperate, but I couldn't kiss him on the lips, that's creepy without consent.. not like I'd ever get consent. I stopped kissing his cheek and laid my face close to his. I stared at his lips, thinking I was crazy. Then I felt my eyelids get heavy and I fell asleep.

༄In the morning༄

POV: OVERHAUL

I woke up with Hari's face very close to mine.. I blushed and sat up. I looked at the clock on his wall. 7:56. Luckily their is no meeting today, we both would've missed it..

I looked at Hari's resting face and to my surprise he opened his eyes and looked back at me. We both blushed. "Morning Chrono.." I said. "Good morning Kai" he said embarrassed. "Oh I'm sorry!" He squealed out of nowhere. "For what?" I said very confused. Hari took a breath of relief. "You were asleep for real.. oh good!"

"What?" I said, tilting my head. Hari widened his eyes and said, "I said that out loud!?" "Uhm.. yes..?"
"Ju-just pretend I didn't say anything!!" Hari said, blushing. "What did you do when I was asleep." I said darkly. He whined and said, "N-nothing." I glared at him and growled, "Chrono." "Nothing!" He winced.

I pulled off my glove, I'd never hurt him, but I needed to know what he did. His eyes widened and he looked at me with fear. It pained me to see him scared, especially of me, but I needed to know whatever the hell he did. "Hari. What did you do?" I said threateningly. He started crying and said, "You'll kill me even if I tell you!"

I pulled my glove back on immediately and wiped his tears. "Hari. I'd never hurt you, you know that. It was just so you'd tell me." I said firmly. He looked at me and said, "O..okay."

"So will you tell me, Hari?" I said gently. "Y..I-..promise you'll stay my friend.." he whined. I hugged him and said, "Forever." He breathed and said "I.. I kissed you... on the cheek.. while you were sleeping..." he immediately covered his face, ready to die.

I blushed furiously, and took his hands off his face. He then quickly kissed my cheek and squealed, "Like that!!" I blushed very hard.. "W-wo... It-it's okay..!" I finally said. He looked at me with widened eyes and then he smiled.. he looked adorable.

I hugged him, and he hugged me back. We just hugged for.. what seemed like forever.

༄A week later༄

POV: CHRONO

It's been a week since that day.. me and Kai became closer but two days ago he stopped going to my room for our usual movie nights. The only time I've seen him now is at meetings. I've tried to go to his room so we could talk, but no one ever answered.

I was sitting outside on a little ledge in an alleyway next to my home. I was just looking at the clouds in the sky when I heard the footsteps. I didn't want to talk to anyone, because I was sad I couldn't talk to Kai. So I hid myself behind a dumpster when I heard footsteps coming towards the alleyway.

I just sat there motionless. Until the person said, "Helllo?" I stayed silent for a little.. then I said, "Hello."
"Where are you?" The person said. "Behind the dumpster." I said hesitantly. I heard footsteps come towards me. I was, for some reason, expecting Kai. But instead..

A random man. "Who are you..?" "The person who came to kidnap you." The man said. I bolted up, "Wha-what!? Why!! No!"
"I know overhaul. He was one of my allies, until he left me in the dust. I know you're his little boyfriend. So I've come to get my revenge." The man said.

I backed against the wall, and he came close to me with a knife. He cut my arm and I screamed. I heard Mimic's voice from inside say, "What was that?" The man heard Mimic too, so he grabbed chains from his back and tied them around my neck. I screamed help me and I heard Kai say "That sounds like Chrono." The man tugged at the chains, which made me choke, so I couldn't scream more.

He then left a little note that said, ' I stole your little boyfriend, revenge is sweet ' then he ripped some hair from my head and put it with the note. He laughed, and dragged me back to his car.

POV: OVERHAUL

Me and the bullets ran outside to see a note in the alleyway. I picked it up and read it. I yelled at the air very loudly. I knew exactly who took Hari and I was going to kill him if it took my life.

"Let's go bullets. I know who fucking did this." I said darkly.

POV: CHRONO

I was sitting in a chair that was bolted to the wall. My arrows go snipped off, which was very painful. My neck, hands, and arms were chained to the wall, no change of escape. The man walked in with a knife. He laid it down on a nearby table. "Overhaul wouldn't be your boyfriend if you didn't kiss well." The man said, he then smirked.

My eyes widened, I knew what he was going to do, he was going to kiss me and then cut me to death. I started crying, I'd thought ' I'll never see Kai again.. never again '

The crazy stranger pressed his lips against mine and I squealed loudly. "No fun. You're to annoying to enjoy kissing," the man said. Then, he grabbed the knife.

He started cutting my arms and legs and I screamed louder than I ever had. He cut my face and my stomach, he cut everywhere.

I had so many cuts all over my body. I cried and cried, I screamed when he jabbed the knife deep into my arm, causing him to laugh loudly. "This'll show overhaul that he shouldn't just ghost me." The man laughed. All I could think was, 'Bye Kai.. I love you.. Bye Eri... it was so fun to play with you... Bye Nemoto..mimic..Toya..all of you... goodbye..'

End of this chapter! I'm sorry cliffhangers suck my dude- also sorry about kidnapping I just wanted something really interesting to happen sooo!!!! Haha