✾ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ ✾

POV: THIRD PERSON

Kai and Hari stared at eachother for a long while. Kai thought if he should ask to kiss him.. he thought 'Fuck it' and said "Can I kiss you?" Hari's eyes widened and he blushed, he was the color of a tomato. He slowly nodded and closed his eyes. Kai laughed slightly but then he leaned forward and his lips touched Hari's.

They kissed for around 2 minutes until Kai pulled away. Hari stared at Kai in shock and he tried to pinch himself to see if it was a dream.

Kai laughed at the action and kissed Hari's forehead. Hari cupped his hands on Kai's face and looked into his bright gold eyes. "Am I.. your boyfri-" Hari began to ask. "Yes." Teased Kai. Hari blushed and looked away. Kai laughed and laid his head next to Hari's. Hari blushed and laid next to him. Kai wrapped his arm around Hari and fell asleep. Hari looked at the ceiling and then he fell asleep too.

༄In the morning༄

POV: CHRONO

Hari woke up and looked at Kai cuddled next to him. He blushed, then he remembered that they kissed last night. He covered and face and thought it had to have been a dream.. Noway KAI CHASAKI, MY BOSS, would kiss just a stupid assistant like me.

Kai woke up and kissed Hari on the forehead. Hari's mouth dropped open without him realizing. Kai laughed and pushed my mouth closed with his hand. I blushed and covered my face again. Kai grabbed my hands off my face and kissed my lips. I pushed him away, surprised. I said, "You'll be late for the meeting!" "I don't care about the meeting." Kai said slyly. I blushed and looked away.

Kai grabbed my chin and kissed my lips again.. this time I kissed back. We started making out until, a knock at the door was heard. Kai growled but let me get up to see who it was. I put my mask on and opened the door. "Hey! Kurono! I'm guessing Kai is in here with you.. You guys need to be at the meeting." Mimic said. I glanced at Kai.

"No." Kai said sternly. "But boss- you're the boss!" Mimic squealed. "No! Me and Chrono will not be attending the meeting." Kai said, irritated. I glanced at both of them and Kai motion for me to close the door on Mimic. So I did. "H-hey! Dammit!" I heard Mimic yell. Kai got up and removed my mask, then he dragged me back to the bed.

I blushed as he kissed me again. It all happened so fast. Ever since I invited him to my room to eat bread. I secretly had a crush on him for years but.. that's when he started to like me back. I stopped kissing him and I hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my cheek.

༄The next day (aka I'm lazy)༄

I walked down the hall towards Kai's office since I was called. I knocked on the door and I heard Kai say, "If you're Chrono, come in." I giggled and then I opened the door and closed it behind me. I went over to Kai and asked "What is it?" "What do you think?" He said sCanDeLousY as he grabbed my shirt collar. (Aaaaaaaaaaaah) I blushed and he laughed. I didn't know why until he said, "I need someone to count the money! And mimic's busy cleaning!" I groaned and grabbed the money stack. "Bitch ass." I mumbled to myself. (Sorry I've been screaming bitch ass a lot lately ((DONT ask)) and the two words are stuck in my head.)  Kai said, "What was that?" "Nothing." I said annoyed.

I walked away and sat on the couch in overhaul's office. I started counting the money, occasionally glancing up at Kai doing his paperwork. When I finished I walked over to him and said, "I finished. 62,278 yen." "Good job Chrono." He said as he wrote the number down on one of his papers. I grunted and walked away, I wanted to see Eri.

"Leaving so soon?" Kai said slyly. "Mhm." I said flatly. "Awww, Sorry you didn't get a kiss like I know you wanted from me." He said, I could tell he was making a pouty face under his mask. I flipped him off and he laughed. I rolled my eyes and went to go see Eri.

I entered the room they kept Eri and took my mask off. She looked at me happily and said, "Hi Chrono!" I waved and noticed her hair was still in the braid I gave her last time I was here. It made my heart so happy and I went over and sat with her. "What are you doing?" I asked kindly. "I am making my bunny and teddy hug!" She said excitedly. I laughed and played as the teddy bear. We had lots of fun as both of us laughed and we both laughed so much that we starting crying tears of laughter. 'Screw Kai' I thought. 'This my child now'

I picked her up and put her on her bed. I said, "Time to sleep, Eri." I said, kindly but sadly, as I would have to leave. She pouted a little but listened since it was me. I hugged her and said, "Sweet dreams!" then I put my mask on and walked out the room. I went to my room to find Kai asleep on my bed.

I crossed my arms as I stared at his sleeping, defenseless, self. I giggled to myself before laying next to him and turning on the TV, he woke up almost immediately, sAdLY. He looked at me and then at the tv. He laughed slightly, then he wrapped his arm around me.

I didn't say anything, since I was still mad at him from earlier. He instantly could tell and kissed my cheek. I blushed but still refused to speak. I could sense him get angrier, more persistent. He grabbed my chin and made me face him. I glared into his glowing gold eyes. They looked menacing and gentle at the same time. It confused me as to how.

He ripped my mask of my face and tossed it on my bedside table, then he pressed his lips against mine. 'Damn. Just because we started dating doesn't mean you can kiss me whenever you feel like it.' I thought in my head stubbornly. His tongue then when inside my mouth, which made me soften up immediately.

We made out for a while before I fell asleep, which irritated the hell outta Kai.

☁︎The ending to this chapter, sorry I'm a dumbass suffering from minor writer's block on this story. I saw this one shot and one of the one shots really inspired me to make a story about it. I really want to make a chapter for it since I'm a stupid bitch, lol. I'll obviously still work on this!! Don't think I'd leave it you insensitive- dEeP bREAThS!! I'll put credit at the beginning of the other story, obviously, when I start it!!☁︎
Cya! ☺︎