Bella Gets A Second Chance

Bella wakes up the next morning in a puddle of tears, She has been crying all night. She gets a phone call from the Choir class teacher. She has gotten a second chance! She jumped for joy! She called Joseph. "Hey Joseph you're never going to believe this." "What?" "A phone call from the Choir teacher, I got a second chance." "I'm coming over" *Joseph comes through her front door going up to her room. *Her door opens." Joseph screams yes!!! Bella you get a second chance aren't you happy? Yeah but I hate singing in public! You have to Bella! No no no and no!! Come on, do you want that second chance or not? Ugh! Fine! I have to go tomorrow. Can I be there? Ummm..sure! "Bella? Her mom yells from outside." "Yes mother?" "I need your help." "Be there in a sec." Bye Bella see ya tomorrow!! Yeah bye. Then Joseph  asks Bella if he can come over. She says yes! Joseph them came storming into her room. Yes Joseph? I forgot to do something while I was over here. What? *Kisses her* I've been wanting to do that for a long time! Bella gets up, stands in front of him. Joseph flirts with her, playfully pulls her on his lap. They both stare at each other and start making out. *3 hours of making out* Woah that was fun!!! Yes it was Bella! Well, I have class in the morning, gotta get to sleep. Okay night Bella! Night Joseph!