A/N

Hey guys, first I just wanted to thank everybody for 400+ follows. It definitely means a lot. As some of you know I'm quitting Wattpad. Not temporarily. For good. I know some of you are upset about that and I'm sorry! I got so into my romance book "Once Upon A Maybe" I don't think I'll be able to write the sixth chapter. I might be saying goodbye in 2 days. My ceremony is in 2 days and my mom can't be there because she's got surgery the day before. Apparently I'm getting some sort of award. I'm sorry that I have to leave. I don't want to leave I met so many great friends on here. I'm not ready to say goodbye. But most of you have my number so all you gotta do is text me and I will happily text you back :) You can text, call whatever I don't care at least were still in touch. I've been upset lately. One of my friends told me something and it made me realize that I want to show Alex the real me. He hasn't seen the real Savannah, he only saw the 7th grade Savannah. Most people told me not to go back to him, and that he was a total jerk. Well, I'm sorry but I do because like I said, he hasn't seen the real me. He doesn't know how much I changed since 7th grade. He doesn't know how much I still love him. I'm bisexual and I like both boys and girls. I'm sorry if I leave without saying goodbye.