A/N

Hey y'all, instead of posting stuff on my message board about leaving and what not I just thought I would explain it a little bit more to you guys.

So, I have to leave Wattpad but Wattpad won't let me close my fuckin account! All of you guys are so amazing but, I have this really amazing friend that calls my "Baby Blue Country Girl" Omg I love that name! Thank you so much for calling me that (you know who you are) Oh I'm going to get to the main reason I wanted to do this A/N. So as most of you know me and Alex were dating back in 7th grade we broke up for a stupid reason but not going to explain that. Anyways, he was dating a new girl named Kayleigh Ecklesdafer. I don't remember what month it was that all 3 of us fought but a month after that happened they suddenly broke up. I thought it was because of me but no she fell for a different guy. So he's over it and now he wants to date me again. Well, he doesn't know because he told me that he wanted to date (That's why I posted that announcement) Assumingly, we dated for a couple hours that day, I don't know who broke up with who, I didn't even know we were dating, and he goes to tell me he doesn't know if he wants to date right now. I haven't talked to him since June, 11th, 2020. I want to text him believe me  do. But I just can't there's a voice that's just telling me not to text him, I don't know what to do! Anyways about Kayleigh, she hates me, she never wants to talk to me again. Alex said he never wanted to talk to me ever again. Well, guess what? He's talking to me. And he wants to date again I thought this was never going to happen again.

Just wanted to come on here and explain some things. If you know what else is going on feel free to pm me and ask for my number or email and I will be glad to give it to you :)

Love,