Chapter I: Encounter with aeromorphs

As I leaned against the railing looking at the newest in the line of experimental planes the X-01 stingray that could take off like an helicopter an go like a plane. Knowing that I was going to be the one flying it since I was literally the best pilot the world have ever seen making me valuable in every way in combat and I also signed up to fly experimental planes. And since I was the best pilot I had gotten the name red bar on for some reason.

As a pilot walked by telling me were taking off in ten minutes to take out an enemy airfield

As a pilot walked by telling me were taking off in ten minutes to take out an enemy airfield. So with crossed fingers hoping that it wouldn't fail during combat I walked down the metal stair case waking over to the stingray I hopped in and closed the hatch putting my helmet on. "Can you hear me?" Looking over to the comms a said " yes" " good now the engines on the wings also double as jet engines but do not use them if the blade is still spinning" "got it." " OH! Almost forgot the two mini-guns on the side have no coolant to keep them from over heating since we ran out so just give it a minute to cool down." He said as the plat form went upwards stopping on the run way. As the blades turned upwards and start up it smoothly took off. And as the rest of the other jets followed close by as we headed towards the enemy airfield.

(Time skip)

" Okay 10 more miles!" One then said as we prepared for battle
"God this better be a normal airport"
After I heard him say this I was a bit confused at the comment." What do you mean?"
" I mean some of the enemy's airports have this wired planes that I know they're called aeromorphs...it's hard to describe let's just say we don't run into it!" I was a little mad at the fact he didn't answer my question and how couldn't a plane be normal sir planes can look a little weird but still it can't be that bad right? " Okay guys in need cover as I work my magic." All of them " affirmative!"
As the other jets went ahead of me and opened fire. As I switched the blades to be upwards allowing me to hover over a hanger, and deploying the two mini-guns pressing the red button on the joystick the mini-guns spinner up and opened fire on the hanger as I sat back and watched the show. But when I realized that a plane was about to take off I toke my thumb of the button and turned slowly towards the plane and opened fire again causing the plane to burst in flames. Nothin strange about this airfield I thought to myself turning the stingray towards another hanger but before I could open fire I saw something that caused me to only have to words to say" HOLY SHIT!"

 Nothin strange about this airfield I thought to myself turning the stingray towards another hanger but before I could open fire I saw something that caused me to only have to words to say" HOLY SHIT!"

( I couldn't find a good picture of one soooooooo.....also imagine it chasing the main charter)

As I pulled back to get out of the way I quickly turned around and set the stingray to plane mode and took off as fast as possible with it still chasing me. "Little help here!" No response from anyone of my team"FUCK!" Was the only thing I could say as I realized that my team was mostly dead of retreated and now I understand why tho. As I looked to my right i saw another one this one being a Su-47 and I also notice it's "Assets" on it's chest. I looked to my right and saw another one this one begin a Sr-71b the fastest plane I could imagine chasing me and also having the same "assets" on its chest which made me pause and think " are these planes females?". Well time to ditch the blades I guess as said to myself as I pressed a button detaching them and turning on the jet engines which speeding me up. I could feel them shooting at me as the bullets hit me and I decided to turned around by doing a circle and Turing around behind them allowing me to collect my thoughts on what to do. I then decided to intercept the comms and listen to what they where saying
"Wait is that who I think it is?"
"I believe that could be the Red Baron him self!"
" literally the pilot with the highest kill count"
" remember guys they want him alive"
I decided after them talking about me i interrupted they're conversation
"Awww I'm touched but if you really want me gotta catch me first!" As I heard them just go silent as they didn't know I was listening.
Okay time to take out so aermorphs I said to my self as I remembered what the other guy said they where called, giving in mid air I targeted one and with the press of the red button the mini-guns span up and opened fire but I quickly had to go in the other direction as one of them was opening fire and had hitting me causing me to go forward and get out of the way. It was only then I notice that my left engine was smoking I then also notice that the fuel tank had been punctured and was leaking out of the stingray. But I wasn't going to give up yet so tiring around facing an oncoming sr-71B I opened fire upon her causing her to get out of my way but I was at aw when it spoke and said "shit!". I had gotten so distracted by this and didn't notice the warning of a heat-seeker incoming causing it to hit my right engine making my jerk forward a bit also causing major damage as the right engine was blown of causing me to lose control, eventually he right wing completely came off as it then span out of control the last thing I heard was one of them saying "I'll go get him" as I got the stingray to stop spinning but as it hit the ground it caused me to hit my head on the console in front of me as it skidded across on some sand. As it was still skidding it hit a rock causing it to spin turning to the right and finally stopping. As I was breathing heavy I quickly unbuckled and pressed a button that would have opened the cockpit but it was jammed making me kick it out sending it flying to the ground. I then grabbed a small walkie- talkie. I then climbed out of the heavily damaged stingray but as I saw a sr-71B and started to turn around a book it away from the heavily damaged stingray I even heard her say"Hey I see you running!"

(Whooooooooo weee hopes ya all liked it and hopefully see ya all in the next chapter)