Chapter: IV.2 Captured Part II

As we both entered the but she stopped making me stop too.

Lila:" Meet here at 12:00 sharp tomorrow. And your room is in hanger 34."

    She then walked off leaving threw the door swaying her hips back and forth most likely on purpose since I'm right behind her. Turning around not want to see that right now and started walking down the hallway only to stop halfway to realize that bitch didn't even tell me where the room is! So looking for what felt like an hour later I finally found hanger 34. But before I opened the door I heard the sound of an argument behind the door. So bracing myself I turned the door knob and opened the door but was immediately met with 3 of those planes like Lila all arguing over who gets to talk to which I'm guessing is me.

???:" I should talk to him first I was the one who got him to crash land!"

???:" As if all to you did was break his cockpit!"

My eyes widened when one of them was the predator drones that was on my jet. "Oh no"I said to myself which catch the attention of one of them.

???:" Girls he's rig-"

???:"I should talk to him first I was the one who tackled him!"

???:" GIRLS!"

All of them:" WHAT?!!?"

???:"He's right there...."

   I stood there and face palmed with my helmet still on as they all blushed in embarrassment.

Me: " So ya done yet?"

???:" sorry about that."

It was a minute of awkward silence with everyone just standing giving stares at one another until I broke it.

Me:" Gonna introduces your selfs or we just gonna stand here?"

Harem

Lisa

Jackie

Jackie

Jessica

Jessica

(Time skip because I'm on a tight schedule!)

   After the introduction I was currently sitting at a table when I realized that right now I what to go to bed I've had a eventful day today....

Me:" Ya now what I'm gonna hit the hay....wait where do I sleep?"

All of them:" You cloud sleep with me!"

Lisa:" No ME!"

Jessica:" As if! He would probably want to sleep with me!"

Jackie:" No he would want to with me! At least I don't snore! You'd keep him up all night!"

Jessica:" I-I Don't snore!"

Me:" Hey...."

Lisa:" He would be more comfortable sleeping with me you two always hog the blankets!"

Me:"HEY!

This seemed to get their attention.

Me:" I'll just sleep on the couch!"

Jackie and Jessica:" Awwwww.."

Me:"what?"

I was then picked up by Lisa and put into a tight embrace as she walked over to the couch with a smirk on her face.

Lisa:" Told you he'd sleep with me!"

Jackie:" He didn't even say your name!"

My thoughts:" OH... OH SHIT!"

I then realized Lisa most likely slept on the couch...Fuck. But before I could do anything she later on the couch and covered her self up with a blanket still tightly hugging me. She then began to shove my head between her breasts which made me become as bright as a tomato under my helmet. But eventually I passed out.

————————————————————————

???:" Get up."

As they lightly shook me.

Me:"groans*Five more minutes...."

???:" well then miss Lila told me that your going to be late if ya don't."

I immediately woke up and literally slithered my way out of Lisa breasts and fell on the ground. Getting up and looking at who woke me up it was Jessica which I said thank you and then ran out the door and down the hallway making my way past people, I turned the corner sliding and ran forward at Lila who was tapping her foot with crossed arms looking a bit mad. But in school they tell you not to run In the halls for one reason.... I tripped an slid towards Lila barley touching her with my head.

Me:" Ow....good morning..."

Lila:" you late."

She said as I got up and looked up at her.

Lila:" come on let's go."

We began walking out of the building along the hangers which where all open showing some normal jets while most... you know what I'm talking about. But we rounded the corner to
See the Xo-1 except the engines on the sides where now bigger which not supposed to be! It now had a barrel from a tank on the front and FUCKING IDIOTS!

Me:"Holy.... what FUCK did you do?!! To the Xo-1!??!

Lila:" well the engineers couldn't figure it out so the made a lot of adjustment to it-"

She stopped in mid sentence as she saw just concrete floor and looked over to see Adam climbing a ladder up to the Xo-1.

Lila:" Oh you want to start now I guess I'll go get them stay here and-"

Lila looked over or see Adam climbing on the Xo-1 walking to the right wing with a crowbar,and sledge hammer.

Lila:"sighs fine Mr.Adam please do what you have to do to the Xo-1."

I began to repeatedly beat the right engine of the Xo-1 and it was so weak it broke off! I then did the dam to the other side. I then climbed into the cockpit and became pissed at how many controls there were there's now twice as much now.

Me:"It was designed to be simple not complicated!"

I a began to rip out a screen throwing it out shattering the glass. I threw out the seat, controls EVERYTHING!

Me:" Tell your "engineers" to redo the cock pit and engines but keep the tank gun tho.

Lila was just shock most likely on how much money was spent on it was just destroyed before her eyes.

I then walked back to my room to be greeted with breakfast.

(DONE! See ya in the next one!)