Chapter III: My New Toy

Waking up from my alarm clock turning it off I quickly got up knowing once I'm up I can't fall back asleep. So getting dressed and making some coffee I headed to the table an opening my laptop to work on what ever they send to me last night. But to my relief it wasn't another piece of paper work but instead of someone sending me a long long message asking if I would like to test out a new holdable anti-air rifle. " Well I guess this is one why to start my morning" I said to myself sipping coffee an then typing back "yes" and almost immediately they said "meet outside the base.NOW."
So without even having break fast yet I head to outside the base but they weren't there, so jogging around I finally spotted them around a table and a couple of capture enemy Planes.
"Good mornin!" " oh good your here now let's just cut to the chase this rifle you see before you is a heavily modified 50. Cal sniper rifle that can shoot heavy explosive rounds.

Right on the table was the sniper rifle it's self, I didn't even ask for it's name yet I just grabbed it having to hold it with two hand because it's really heavy

Right on the table was the sniper rifle it's self, I didn't even ask for it's name yet I just grabbed it having to hold it with two hand because it's really heavy. I the. Put my attention to the some what beaten up planes and point it at them."Wait before your fire it it has a lot of kick ba-" I cut him off by firing it towards the plane sending me to ass as the plane was blown in half sending derby everywhere even almost hitting me to in the process. "Holy shit!" " Like I was going to say it has a lot of kick back so I suggest you mount it to something first. Getting back up and dusting my self off I mounted it on the table but as soon as I did it grabbed the table putting holes in it. Now with is safely secured I pointed at another plane and shot it right in the cockpit exploding it causing it to get a chain reaction throw out the entire plane causing it to completely destroy it leaving nothing but a couple of tires.
"Daddy like what daddy sees!" I yelled to them as they just watch as I destroyed the rest of them leaving nothing behind.

     "Okay I'm done but how do you in hook it form the table?" " just push the small button under it." So after pushing the button it then lifted up and let go of the table that now had holes in it." But i do have one problem with it tho." What would that be then?" He asked a little pissed for saying I have a problem with his gun."it's heavy even for me it's hard to hold." I say setting it down on the table." We can fix that but we suggest if you decided to bring it with you we will have to make adjustments to your F-35 for it to be able to have it with you if you want." " How long will this take?" " oh just about a week at the most." "Fine. Let's do it." And with that I said goodbye and left them with their gun heading back to my room to make some breakfast since I haven't even eaten yet.

(Done wow two things in one day? How about that huh? Welp see ya all in the next chapter! I hope)