Chapter V: Beach day

Red Baron POV:

Currently the girls were asleep and I woke up early and was getting bored so time for a wake up call

Me: "Today's a perfect day to go outside go to the beach,relax with your friends! Today's weather is sunny and is 90 degrees to day but also..... WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

I yelled setting of air horns making all of them jolt out of bed with short yelps. Jackie fell out of bed and his the so hard she past out again. I started laughing hard.

Lisa:"groans* Why just why?"

Me on the ground still laughing my ass off.

Jessica:" You could stop laughing now ya know!"

Me:"gasps i-It's just ..laughs Jackie fell out of her bed and knocked her self out!"

Lisa:" yawns why would you wake us up tho!😣 I was in a middle of a good dream!"

Jessica:" What were you dreamin about hmm? Adam?"

Lisa:" No..." she said while blushing

Jessica:" Yes you where!"

Lisa:"No!"She said even more than reder before

While they were a arguing...again I walked to a sleeping Jackie who was drooling making me step in it.

Me:" Eww."

Me:" Time for a wake up call!"

Jackie:"AHHH!"

Me:"GOOD MORNING!"

Jackie:" Adam you asshole!"

Me:"HAHAH!"

(Time skip)

After that though I relaxed on the couch bored so was everyone else. But Jessica asked if anyone wanted to go to them beach, an of course we said yes!

Me:" wait how are we going to get there?"

Lisa:" we fly there silly!"

Me:" I mean how am I going to gets there I can't exactly fly."

Jessica:" I can take you!"

Lisa:" Hey I want to take him!"

Jessica:" I asked first!"

Jackie:" I'll take him..."

Lisa:" You don't get to have everything even if your the leader!"

Jessica:" Well you already had your turn last time! You had him sleep with you!"