How You Met pt.1

꧁𝕂𝔸ℝ𝔸𝕊𝕌ℕ𝕆꧂

🌟🅢🅐🅦🅐🅜🅤🅡🅐 🅓🅐🅘🅒🅗🅘🌟

🌟🅢🅐🅦🅐🅜🅤🅡🅐 🅓🅐🅘🅒🅗🅘🌟

You were Yachi's best friend and had a project to work on after class, since you didn't have practice that day you had decided to tag along to her club. You knew she became the boy's volleyball manager, since she told you crazy stories about them. You were told by Yachi to wait with the rest of the first years as she went to speak to the captain. You knew Hinata and Kagayama since they came often to your class to be tutored. The three of you were conversing when Yachi called you over. Not really having paid attention to the team, you were kinda surprised at the thick captain. But nonetheless you had an attraction towards him.

🌟🅢🅤🅖🅐🅦🅐🅡🅐 🅚🅞🅢🅗🅘🌟

You're Daichi's older fraternal twin brother. He looked more like your mother and you took after your father. The third years and second years had a vague idea that you existed. SInce Daichi tends to be very private he rarely brings you up. You were overseas with your father that had gotten a job opportunity and you had gotten an opportunity to train under a well known trainer. After your father was transferred back to Japan you went back with him, and transferred to Karasuno. You wanted to meet the team that your brother told you so much about and that where you met the silver haired angel.

🌟🅐🅩🅤🅜🅐🅝🅔 🅐🅢🅐🅗🅘🌟

You met the friendly giant when your team Date Tech went against Karasuno. When Asahi's eyes fell on you he was enamored. He couldn't take his eyes off of you and his teammates noticed. The whole team made a plan to get the two of you to talk. Which was kinda awkward since they won. But nonetheless you were told about the giant's crush on you so you decided to make the first move considering what his teammates told you about him. It was super awkward at first but you found it so cute. The two of you exchanged numbers and texted each other every single day.

🌟🅔🅝🅝🅞🅢🅗🅘🅣🅐 🅒🅗🅘🅚🅐🅡🅐🌟

You're Tanaka's older brother by a year, but you were a second year at a university. At one of their games you tagged along with Saeko. Like your siblings you were pretty rambunctious. Ennoshita took notice of the cheering. When he looked up at the bleachers his eyes fell on you and his face started to get all hot. After the game you waited for Tanaka and pulled him into a choke hold giving him a noogie. Tanaka was having a hard time getting out of your hold. You glanced up at his teammates and your eyes fell on the sleepy looking brunette.

"Big bro!" You noticed Nishinoya wanting to pounce on you. Letting go of Tanaka, the small libero jumped into your arms.

"Wow! Noya! What have you been eating?!" The younger boy gave you a pout making you laugh. "Ryū are you going to introduce me to your team?" After that you learned the name of the brunette. From there you started to go to your brothers games more frequently and stop by their practice when you could.

🌟🅣🅐🅝🅐🅚🅐 🅡🅨🅤🅝🅞🅢🅤🅚🅔🌟

You're Oikawa's younger brother and to spite the annoying playboy you decided to go to Karasuno along with Kagayama. Tanaka fell for you hard, unlike with Kiyoko he was super flustered around you and would get distracted easily by your presence. When Kagayama told him you were Oikawa's younger brother he was conflicted by his feelings for you. You didn't talk much with the delinquent at first figuring he hated you because of your older brother. You kept on going to their practices when you could, using the excuse that you wanted to cheer for kagayama because he was your friend. But you used that time to become better acquainted with the delinquent monk.

🌟🅝🅘🅢🅗🅘🅝🅞🅨🅐 🅨🅤🌟

You're Kagayama's older brother by a year. Unlike him you went to Aobajohsai and played as a libero on their team. When you went to pick Tobio up from practice Nishinoya took one look at you and thought you were the most handsome guy on the planet. When you had gotten there, their practice hadn't ended yet. Your younger brother gave you a brief introduction. You were going to sit on the sidelines and watch, but the Neighborhood association libero couldn't come and you had offered to take the position. If Nishinoya wasn't head over heels for you already, he was now since he saw your libero skills.

🌟🅣🅢🅤🅚🅘🅢🅗🅘🅜🅐 🅚🅔🅘🌟

You were a younger friend of Akiteru. You met his brother while you were taking college courses on the weekends since you started your first year at Karasuno. One day he asked you to walk home with his younger brother, because he would get out of work later than he thought and the two of you needed to work on a project. Walking into the gym you were spotted by Nishinoya.

"PAX! What are you doing here?!" Getting closer to the short player.

"Hmmm I'm supposed to walk home with one of your players. His name is Tsukishima Kei."

"Oh? What's your business with him?" Suga came in peaking his interest.

"I'm supposed to work on a project with his older brother today."

"Why did you come out of your way to meet me here?" You looked at the slightly shorter blonde. Seeing that he must have been Kei.

"Don't you know him?! He's the smartest guy at school!" Nishinoya stepped up.

"Hmm. I wouldn't say that, but I am a second year here. I also attend college classes on the weekend. That's how I know your brother." You finally noticed how handsome he was. While Tsukishima was fawning over your good looks already. "It's nice to finally meet you. I won't get in the way of your practice." You went to sit on the bench next to Kiyoko while you worked on something. The project took weeks to finish and you'd walk with Tsukishima every other day. After a while the two of you got close.

🌟🅨🅐🅜🅐🅖🅤🅒🅗🅘 🅣🅐🅓🅐🅢🅗🅘🌟

You knew about Yamaguchi, but never had talked to him. The three of you were in the same class, you never planned on talking to either of them. But you were assigned a project with partners that the teacher had already picked. It was a difficult project and required a lot of time, at least three days a week after practice the two of you got together to work on it. After some time the two of you got to know each other better and became really good friends.

🌟🅚🅐🅖🅐🅨🅐🅜🅐 🅣🅞🅑🅘🅞🌟

You knew Kagayama from Kitagawa. Though the two of you never talked. You're Kindaichi's older twin. You decided to go to Karasuno because you didn't want to have to study more than needed. (You're a lazy ass genius.) You were asked by your teacher if you could tutor one of the students. Well you didn't have any other choice by how your teacher asked. The two of you would meet after practice and study together three times a week and realized that he was the guy that your brother would complain about. You could see why, but he was also kinda cute. Deciding to put what your brother said about him aside, you got to know him better and that he changed a lot since your brother talked about him. You also kept it a secret from him that you started talking to Kagayama about other things than school.

🌟🅗🅘🅝🅐🅣🅐 🅢🅗🅞🅨🅞🌟

You're Yachi's older fraternal brother, you noticed that she started tutoring two boys from another class every now and then. You'd see them in class talking to your sister and she would tell you small stories about the things they said. You thought the ginger was cute in his own sunshine way. But when she had decided to become the team's manager you also decided to join to prevent any perverts laying a hand on her. When you were introduced to the team you finally learned the name of the sunshine ball of energy.