How You Met pt.5

꧁𝔽𝕌𝕂𝕌ℝ𝕆𝔻𝔸ℕ𝕀꧂

🦉🅑🅞🅚🅤🅣🅞 🅚🅞🅣🅐🅡🅞🦉

🦉🅑🅞🅚🅤🅣🅞 🅚🅞🅣🅐🅡🅞🦉

The two of you were complete opposites. You were quiet, elegant, refined and mature. The only thing you had in common was your confidence in your skills. One day you were dragged by a friend to watch a practice match of the volleyball team. There you saw the loud owl captain and immediately fell for him. Ever since that day you were enamored by him. Anytime he was around you, your eyes would always wander to him. One day you waited for him at the gym doors and when he came out you stopped and shoved a letter in his hands before running off.

🦉🅐🅚🅐🅐🅢🅗🅘 🅚🅔🅘🅙🅘🦉

You two met at the summer training camp when the two of you were in your first year. You had transferred a week before school ended and were lucky to attend the cheerleading training camp that was held in the same place where the boys volleyball training camp would be. You had gotten lost in the building and were looking for the cheerleading gym and had wandered into the gym where Fukurōdani was practicing at. Akaashi had noticed you and didn't recognize you. You told him the situation that you were in and he led you to the gym you were supposed to be at. You thanked him for his help. Surprisingly enough you ended up seeing each other quite often during the camp.

🦉🅚🅞🅝🅞🅗🅐 🅐🅚🅘🅝🅞🅡🅘🦉

You were really good friends with Bokuto. You'd drop by every now and then to talk to Bokuto briefly before leaving. He'd notice that it started to happen more frequently and Akaashi started talking to you too. One day they had called him over and introduced the two of you and hit it off from there.