How You Met pt.3

꧁𝔸𝕆𝔹𝔸𝕁𝕆ℍ𝕊𝔸𝕀꧂

🌱🅞🅘🅚🅐🅦🅐 🅣🅞🅡🅤🌱

🌱🅞🅘🅚🅐🅦🅐 🅣🅞🅡🅤🌱

You had just moved back to Japan, and had transferred to Seijoh. Once you got there you were constantly swarmed by girls more than Oikawa was. Though you didn't want the attention of the hormonal high pitched girls. You would yell at the hoard of girls every single time to leave you alone. Cursing them out and calling them names. Oikawa was jealous of you and frustrated that he found you attractive. It wasn't until one day he was running away from his best friend and ran into you.

"WHAT THE HELL! Watch where you're going!" You turned around to see a slightly frightened Oikawa. Only for his aura to turn one of mischief. Since then you tried talking to the playboy captain.

🌱🅘🅦🅐🅘🅩🅤🅜🅘 🅗🅐🅙🅘🅜🅔🌱

Ohhhhh did he hate that he had a crush on you. Since you were a captain for one of the Shiratorizawa teams. You were at their school for an away game. You were lost as you tried to navigate the halls of Seijoh. That's when you spotted the slightly smaller male and asked him if he could show you where the locker rooms were. He led you to your destination and was about to go when you called out for him.

"Can I get a name?" He looked back to you to see a gentle smile. Damn did his crush get stronger for you.

"......... Iwaizumi Hajime......."

"Well Iwaizumi I'm (L/N) (F/N)..... Do you perhaps have a pen I can use?" He rummaged through his bag to pull one out and handed it over. You grabbed his hand and started to write your number on his hand. "Text me sometime~" You turned and went to change. Iwaizumi face was in a scowl and it would had been terrifying if it wasn't for his blush.

🌱🅜🅐🅣🅢🅤🅚🅐🅦🅐 🅘🅢🅢🅔🅘🌱

You're Oikawa's older cousin by two years. You were on break to rest up
since you had injured yourself. Oikawa has asked you if you could help out his team. Since you didn't have anything better to do you ended up helping. That's when the sleepy looking teen grew fond of you. You had the looks and charms of his captain but you weren't annoying like him. Over time the two of you got closer and closer till you asked him out on a date.

🌱🅗🅐🅝🅐🅜🅐🅚🅘 🅣🅐🅚🅐🅗🅘🅡🅞🌱

You've been Kindaichi's neighbor since your first year at Seijoh. You always gave the underclassmen a ride home after your practice. He'd usually wait for you to finish up, but this time you finished up before he did. You walked into the gym and spotted the pink head and your heart started beating fast as a blush grew on your face. You were introduced by Kindaichi and learned the boy's name was Hanamaki. Since then you always tried to finish up first to talk to him while Kindaichi was still getting dressed.

🌱🅚🅨🅞🅣🅐🅝🅘 🅚🅔🅝🅣🅐🅡🅞🌱

You're Yabaha's older brother. You just radiated 'don't talk with me unless you want to die' you're stronger than Iwaizumi and we're somehow friends with the third years on the volleyball team. Because of that he'll see you around. But it wasn't until one day where he stayed super late at the gym to practice. He was walking by when he saw you spray painting on an empty wall near the school entrance. It's been happening around the area. Someone vandalizing making a point of social standards and views.

"So you're the one that's been doing this." You turn around and see the angry looking second year.

"So." He admired the work that you did. Even if he didn't get the messages sometimes.

"I'll be your look out if you want." You smirk are the proposal.

"I'll be done in ten." With that the two of you did the risky vandalism and hangout afterwards. After a while the two of you started hanging out during the day. 

🌱🅚🅘🅝🅓🅐🅘🅒🅗🅘 🅨🅤🅣🅐🅡🅞🌱

You and Kindaichi have been in the same class since your first year at Kitagawa. Since he first saw you he couldn't take his eyes off you. You were everything he was looking in for a boyfriend. You attending Aobajohsai was a plus and the two of you ended up in the same class once again. It wasn't until one day during lunch, you were getting hit on by an upperclassman. Trying to get out of the situation without causing a scene. That's when he came up and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Hey babe. I've been looking for you. Hmm who's this?" You were taller than him and wrapped your arm around his shoulder.

"Oh babe sorry. I'm not totally sure."

"Sorry but we got somewhere to be." With that the two of you walked off holding hands. Until you were far enough and the two of you let go of each other's hand.

"Thanks a lot Kindaichi. I was about to punch the guy." You rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly.

"Y-y-you know my name?" That's when blood rushes to his cheeks.

"Of course I do. We've been in the same class since our first year at Kitagawa. How about we get a bite to eat after school as a thank you." He started to get clammy at the thought of it.

"S-sure..... I have practice after school...."

"Hmmm. How about I come to your practice and watch you. Then we can go from there." Kindaichi was at a loss for words and just nodded his head. You gave him a smirk and a wink before leaving the stunned boy.