How You Met pt.4

꧁𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝕋𝔼ℂℍ꧂

🏐🅜🅞🅝🅘🅦🅐 🅚🅐🅝🅐🅜🅔🏐

🏐🅜🅞🅝🅘🅦🅐 🅚🅐🅝🅐🅜🅔🏐

You saw the third year captain getting harassed by some underclassmen. You decided to intervene and because you're well known at the school for being the best fighter. They immediately backed off. You walked the poor captain to his gym and asked if you could watch them.

🏐🅕🅤🅣🅐🅚🅤🅒🅗🅘 🅚🅔🅝🅙🅘🏐

One of your friends dragged you to a volleyball game to see Oikawa play. But you couldn't give a shit about the playboy captain. You wandered around and spotted the white and dark teal tracksuits. One caught your eye in particular. A boy with short brown hair and eyes. You decided to watch their match instead. When you did you were amazed by his skill. After the game you spotted him in the hall and went up to him to congratulate him on winning the match. You then proceeded to ask for his number.

🏐🅐🅞🅝🅔 🅣🅐🅚🅐🅝🅞🅑🅤🏐

You just transferred in from studying overseas. You loved volleyball but you really sucked at playing the game. So in the end you decided to become the part time manager. That's where you met the quiet, intimidating teddy bear. He was very helpful, he'd help you make your way around school and would eat lunch with you and study after practice with you. You enjoyed your time with the quiet teddy bear even though you had to carry the conversation yourself.

🏐🅚🅞🅝🅐🅝🅔🅖🅐🅦🅐 🅚🅐🅝🅙🅘🏐

You're Aone's twin brother. Even though your brother is quiet and rarely speaks, he speaks more than you. You're essentially mute. You yourself just decide not to speak for unknown reasons to everyone. The only one that's heard your voice is your brother. The both of you are on the volleyball team. You play as a pinch server. When the rambunctious first year joined the team. He was well over the top, but you found him to be good company. You helped him study and practice volleyball. The two of you ended up getting close to each other.