Part 1

A lady was running holding a baby of 1 year in her arms.She kept looking back as if danger was coming. Don’t know for how long she kept running untill she saw a big signboard written “Orphanage”.She slowed down and kept the baby infront of the gate.The baby kept looking at the lady making grabby hands.The lady smiled and sat down infront of the baby.

“Tae,be a good boy.Always try to help others,ok baby.World is cruel baby but you have to be brave ok.You’re Mommy's brave boy.Mommy loves you a lot baby.here is my necklace.this will keep you safe.Always remember that mommy is with you ”pointing finger at baby's Heart the lady kept saying,“mommy is in your heart.”

By saying that she kept her hand on baby's head and closed her eyes.Suddenly blue light started to appear from the lady and the Baby kept glowing.The baby kept glowing untill all light disappeared from the lady.She kept crying while having a smile on her face.The lady got up and started to go back keeping eyes on her baby.

The baby kept making grabby hands towards her mommy and looking at her with his beautiful blue eyes.

Suddenly the lady started to run on opposite direction. She knew, she didn’t have time,she will never see her baby again.Suddenly something hit on her legs and she fall down.Turning back she saw the so called Alphas who are behind her,behind her power.They are so hungry for power that they ruined a happy family.

“Yunji,how are you??...are you not happy seeing us??”by saying this the so called leader of the blood moon pack started to laugh.

Yunji kept glaring at them. “You’re all monster. You all Don’t deserve to live”she spat.

“Shut up you royal omega.Sana start the ritual.I can’t wait to have the power and after that to kill her.”The Alpha said laughing.

Witch Sana started to do ritual but suddenly she became shocked.

“She doesn’t have power”she screamed.

Everyone became shocked.“what!”The Alpha exclaimed.

“Yes,Alpha.She doesn’t have power anymore.”Witch said.

The Monster stormed towards Yunji and grabbed her hair harshly. “What did you do?tell me bitch.”he said.

Yunji kept laughing.she said “you monster can't do anything now because the power is vanish.You monster can’t have that power now.”

“kill this bitch.”giving order he stormed away.

Cruel Alphas didn’t show any marcy on her.They kept clawing her.She was in pool of blood.She knew her time was finish. Upon seeing in the sky she wishpered “mommy is in your heart baby” and took her last breath.

Infront of the Orphanage gate the baby suddenly started to cry as if he knew his mommy is no more with him.Rain kept pouring as if nature also crying with him.

Hearing the baby's cry Orphanage ladies came out and gasped.

“Oh my god.Who left the baby here??”one lady exclaimed.

“Don’t know but he is shivering in the rain.Let’s go and bring the warm cloth.”picking up the baby another lady said.

After some time making baby ware warm cloth they were trying to stop his crying.

“Don’t cry baby.everything  is  fine. ”one lady said while trying  to stop his  crying.

“What is  this??A  necklace!! ”by saying this she tried to take the necklace  to see  but suddenly  the  baby held the necklace and stopped crying looking  at the necklace like he knew he was safe.

“Oh he stops crying. Maybe who  left him here that necklace  belong to  that person. Don’t take it.Look  he is smiling  now.such a cute baby. ” said the Orphanage head.

“Mother  but what is  his  name??” one sister asked.

“I found  this  page inside his pocket and i think that's his name” mother said.

“what is his name,mother??”another  sister asked.

"Kim Taehyung "

------------------------------------------------------------
It’s my first time writing ff.
English is not my mother language,so for grammar mistake please forgive me🙏
Hope you guys will enjoy and like it💜