First meet

Taehyung was returning after his evening shift.Yes evening shift because he has to pay his apartment rent, his University fees...he has to live.Though Jimin many times tried to help him,he  refused because he believes spending your own money is the most happiest things in the world.

He was walking on road alone when some guys whistle at him.They were looking drunk.

"Hey pretty,where are you going??want to have some fun??"one man said laughing.

"no thanks"Taehyung said gritted his teeth.

"No,no.how can we leave a pretty guy alone." another guy said holding his hand.

"I said leave me."He said trying to free  himself.

"Nah...you're too pretty to let you go."man said changing his eyes colour.

Taehyung jerking his hand began to run.Drunk guys were running after  him.Suddenly they stopped.

"he is entering into the forest.that is silver moon pack territory.we can't go there."one man said huffing.

" Shit man.we lost a good thing. Huh...let's go back."

***********************
Inside the forest

Taehyung eye darted nervously around the dark forest full of trees.He didn’t know  for how long he was running.He ran inside the forest to save his life but it had become something strange.

He held his arms,shivering slightly from the cold breeze. He turned  around but Couldn’t remember the route that he had taken while running.He didn’t know why but he  kept walking further into the darkest  forest as if something was pulling him.

He suddenly stopped feeling his foot stuck Between stone.He tried to pull his foot but his foot strikes with stone and he fell down on his back.Taehyung  pouted at his situation.

"what tae?!can't you walk properly and what was the need to run inside the  forest?!”he scolded himself.

Suddenly he heard footsteps and it sounded like animals.He looked forward with throbbing heart.

Jungkook didn’t know for how many hours he was roaming inside the forest in his wolf form. He was feeling regret. He couldn’t control his anger again.Everytime he got angry,his family suffered.Even when he was broken because of her,that time also his family suffered.

Suddenly one smell caught his attention.It was so sweet.he never  smelled something sweet like this.Without his knowledge he kept  moving toward the smell.He started to run toward the smell direction feeling unusual attraction.

He stopped at far distance and looked at the unknown boy with his red eyes. The boy was muttering something and with his sharp hearing he heard,

"What tae?can't you  walk properly and what was the need to run inside the  forest?!"

Jungkook's eyes turned dark red after  hearing the voice and his wolf shouted "mate"

He took steps toward Taehyung and growled loudly. Taehyung was frozen.he  tried to stand up and run but he wasn’t  able to do that.He was feeling his body was being pulled toward the Wolf.He was feeling something unusual.Fear was written at his face clearly.He was sitting numb as the wolf was coming closer toward him.

Jungkook was clearly enjoying his state.  His mate is ethereal he can see it clearly.His tearful eyes,red plumb lips,the way he is staring at him with wide eyes.Everything about his mate is  beautiful.

He again glowed loudly and stood infront of his mate with his dark eyes.He moved closer toward his mate and sniffed his mate sweet strawberry scent near his neck.