Chapter 1

Rachel's POV 

It was the Monday after prom and Quinn was driving me home. 

"Quinn." I place my hand on her thigh and look at the side of her head as she looks at the road. 

"Yes Rachy baby?" Quinn smiles and bites her bottom lip. 

"Is that what is was like Sophomore year for you?" I ask referring to the day of praise we had at school and during glee club. Quinn scrunches her brows and gives me a quick glances telling me she doesn't know what I mean. "All the praise and support we got today for being prom King and Queen made me feel special. I am asking if that feeling I had today is what you had Sophomore year before babygate, obviously." 

"Well I mean in a way sort if. But really not at all. When I was HBIC of the cherrios people feared me and would part like the Red Sea when I walked down the halls." I nod my head remembering all the times I would watch her walk down the halls in her cheerios uniform with her hands on her hips and her head held high. Quinn truly was the top bitch at McKinley, the only person or thing that could ruin that version of Quinn was when she got pregnant. Otherwise she was absolutely untouchable. "Today when people were cheering us on for being 2 females as prom King and Queen..." Quinn hesitates trying to think of the right words. She taps the steering wheel as she thinks and I admire her eyes as they shift in and out of thought. "It felt like I was loved Sophomore year I was feared." Quinn glances at me. "Do you understand the difference?" She asks and places her hand on top on mine over her thigh. 

"Yeah." I nod my head. "I really do. Would you ever go back to being that girl, the head cheerleader?" I ask reluctantly. 

"Oh no." Quinn shakes her head quickly. "I would never. Yes I loved being at the top but where I am now I have you." I blush and Quinn pulls into my driveway. 

"You are adorable." I blush and place my hand on Quinn's cheek drawing her closer to me. 

"You're adorable-er." Quinn leans in closer inches centimetres apart. 

"That's not a word." I slam my lips into Quinn's and taste the familiar pink flavor I love. I start to kiss her a little bit quicker swiping my tongue along her lip for entry. She denies my tongues request by biting my lip and pulling away from the kiss. I groan at the lack of her lips on mine. 

"Come inside." I more demand then ask of Quinn as I open her car door. 

"What else was I going to do today I spend ever waking minute with you and I love it." Quinn smiles and meets me at the front door of my house. When I walk in I immediately walk into the  kitchen, I had a light lunch today and am starving.  I opened the fridge two hands found my waist and a head rested on my shoulder. 

"I can make you something." Quinn utters. "But I have to go potty first." I spin around in Quinn's grip. 

"Baby you sound like a toddler." I glare up into my favorite hazel eyes and wrap my arms around her neck. "Go 'potty' and I will make quesadillas, I have been craving them all day." I give a quick smile and Quinn breaks out of my arms. 

"Fine." Quinn groans and walks down the hall. "But I am taking you to Breadstix tonight." Quinn calls and I hear the bathroom door shut. I pull out a bag of flour tortillas and vegan friendly cheese. I place the ingredients on the counter to my right and open the cabinet below. I pull out a big pan and put it in the stove. "What is all that ruckus Rach?" Quinn asks as she walks back into the kitchen. She eyes the big pan on the stove and gives a quick nod. 

"I need to shred the cheese."  I say in a high pitch crackly voice, Quinn laughs.

"You sound like the kid from the Shining. Red rum red rum." Quinn chants in the same voice I used. I roll my eyes and shove her shoulder trying to make her shut up, it just makes her laugh at me more. 

"Quinn." I screech over her laughs but she doesn't stop. "Can you shred the cheese I always cut my finger on the grater when I do it." Quinn stopped laughing for a second, raising an eyebrow she wondered if I was telling the truth. "Yes of course I am being serious Quinn don't look at me like that." I hand her the grater and block of cheese. She starts cracking up again. 

"The funny thing is." Quinn turned to me and grabbed my wrist. "Is that you knew exactly what I was thinking." I take a step closer to my girl and thread my fingers in her jean loops puller her closer to me.