Chapter 12

Rachel's POV 

"I know." Quinn states leaving me standing in shock. She is absolutely confidant that we are going to get back together one day. We weren't even together when she slept with Noah so why does it hurt so bad? Maybe she is right maybe we will get back together. But I don't want to. Not know, not ever. She hurt me worse than I could hurt her. That's not true at all, I was about to split her in two by sleeping with Jesse. And she is right I would regret it. I let the tears fall down my cheeks as I go upstairs, run down the long hall and jump into my bed.  

I love Quinn too much to hurt her by sleeping with Jesse. I am so glad she stopped me but that doesn't mean I am not still mad at her because I am. When I saw her standing at the bottom of the stairs I wanted to run into her arms and forgive her but at the same time I wanted to rip her teeth out. The latter beat out the other though. And now I am as lonely as ever. I don't have Noah or Quinn. Noah left me for Quinn. And Quinn left me for Noah. But she said she did it because of Jesse. The tears stream down my face quicker. 

Did Jesse cause all of this?  

Did he do it on purpose? 

No. Why would he hurt me like this? If he wanted to be with me he wouldn't have broken me down to smithereens and make me hate him. I have finally made a stand after weeks of fighting. I hate Jesse. He took away the two people that meant the world to me. He did do it on purpose. Stupid Jesse wanted me all to himself. Well he is not getting me. How am I so stupid? Right on cue my phone rings. I pick up my phone off the bedside table and roll my eyes when I see who the caller is. It's Jesse. 

"What?" I snap through my tears. 

"Hey Rachel you don't have to be rude." I roll my eyes at him. "I was just wondering if you were okay and if you still wanted me to come over?" He asks in his charming voice that I have grown to hate over the past two weeks. 

"I think it would be best if we weren't friends. I think we shouldn't talk at all actually." I admit in the most calm demeanor I can. 

"What? What ever Quinn said is a lie." His voice almost curdles. "Who else do you have I am your only friend." 

"Exactly." I stop him from going on. "You are all I have." Wait, Finn. "How would you know you're all I had? I think you know exactly why you're all I have." 

"I have no idea what you are talking about." His lies don't even faze me. "You... we." I stop him from mumbling on.     

"I know what you have been doing. What you have been doing since prom." I shake my head at the memories of the past couple weeks with him. "You have been slowly pulling me away from the only people I truly care about." 

"Rachel please you have to let me explain." Jesse pleads. 

"No Jesse. You are a selfish jerk and I will not be having that toxicity in my relationships." I stay silent for a couple seconds and so does he. He is at a loss for words because he knows what he did was wrong. "What you did was really really bad. And you thought I wouldn't realize it was you who started this. Well I know. And it hurts." More tears fill my eyes. "I am going to email Mr. Schuester and ask him to fire you." I put my hand over my mouth regretting the last sentence. 

"No need because I quit. My talent is wasted in that club anyway." I know the feeling. "You never cared about me anyway. You would go on and on about Quinn and your stupid glee club. We barely ever talked about anything else. A quick fyi none of those people in there have talent besides you. I was just trying to take away the talent-less people in your life so you can learn from the talented... like me." His voice almost sounds like a growl.