Chapter 11

Quinn's POV

I remember going home to change and then going to school but after that I don't remember a single thing. I blacked out from the pain.

At the moment I am sobbing in my room all by myself. I muffle my screams by shoving my face in a pillow. I know its night because its dark but not that dark. It's either dusk or dawn but I don't care to know which it is. All I want to know is how to stop this pain. The great pain in my heart. The pain that feels like a hot iron searing into my heart. My body is cold but my head is hot, full of painful thoughts and emotions. I hate the hurt but it defines who we are. It defines the choices you make and I have made the wrong choices the last few weeks. Just all of them, every single choice since Jesse has come back hasn't been the right choice. I wish I knew how to stop that vermin but I don't. He pulled her away exactly like I knew he would. And now... now I don't have her in my grasp. She should be here. Laying with me in bed laughing with me. I shouldn't have this feeling in me right now. The feeling of loss and the feeling of extreme remorse. I should have the feeling of love the feeling of being wanted. But she doesn't want me. Or Jesse but he wants her. He wants her just as bad as I want her. Nobody could want her as bad as I want her. Rachel is all I want she is all I will ever want. I scream into the pillow a little louder. I feel how wet the pillow is from my tears and its vile. My phone rings on my bed side table signifying a call. My mom gave it to me when I got home this morning and I filled it with all the phone numbers I remember. I reach out and look at the caller ID through my blurry vision. I wipe my eyes and get a better look, its an unknown number. I roll my eyes, clear my throat and answer the phone. I answer it knowing its some guy from India trying to scam me.

"Quinn?" A familiar voice asks me.

"Who..." I try asking but the tears come back and I pull the phone away from my face.

"It's Kurt I need your help. Well I don't need your help Rachel does." Kurt admits hastily.

"Rachel doesn't need me anymore." I go to hang up but am interrupted by Kurt screaming.

"JESSE. She is going to go and sleep with him." My eyes go wide for a second but then I remember what I did with Puck. I stay silent and he goes on. "That's what I assume is going to happen anyway. She was vague and ominous, it was weird."

"Why should I care?" I snap through my tears.

"Because she is making a huge mistake. I see how you two look at each other. I would say your more in love than Santana and Brittany." His voice gets higher than usual at the last sentence. "You need to go stop her this is going to break her heart if she actually does it."

"I know it will. It broke my heart when I slept with Puck."

"You what!" Kurt sound extremely surprised but I know the biggest gossip in school, him, may have already known. Puck is known for his big mouth. "I need to call Mercedes. Go. Get. Rachel." He demands and hangs up the phone quickly. I guess I should go stop her. I groan and sit up in bed wiping away the tears. I know how bad it hurt me to sleep with Puck. And I know it will destroy her if she does it. Because I know she loves me and I love her. Time will tell for us but I have a strong feeling one day we will be back together. Even if that one day is 10, 15, 30, 70 years from now. I know we will get back together because she is the only thing I have ever wanted in my life. Like I said before she will always have a piece of my heart and I will always have a piece of her's. So right now I need to go and stop her from making the biggest mistake of her life. I check the time, 8:42.

Oh shit I need to hurry. I spring out of bed and fly down the stairs. I don't know what I look like, I don't want to know what I look like and I really don't care what I look like. I am dead set on stopping Rachel from making the huge mistake I did. Oh shit she hasn't even had sex with a man before.