Catchup/Prologue

Before finding the silver pieces of Judas when Satan looked into Sabrinas eyes she went prying. She quickly realised that he wasn't actually the real lucifer. She explains what happened to Caliban and he agrees to help her. Together they take down the imposter and force hi to reveal himself. As it turns out he was Dolos, the demon of trickery, and he  believed Hell could be worse. For many years he "visited" the Satanic Witched and Warlocks and fed them incorrect stories about Hell, the Hell that he longed for and once the real Lucifer left for good he posed as Satan on the throne.

In the real Lucifers departure he ruled and hatched a plan to make earth the 10th circle of hell. Dolos believed that the real Lucifer had grown weak and cared to much for the human race and was blinded by love. He revealed that in his journeys he discovered that Lucifer had been tricked and had a daughter that he didn't know about.

Sabrina forced Dolos into exposing himself to the coven and all of Hell, but not after she asked about her father and the real story.

Dolos told Sabrina that 16 years ago Edward and Diana Spellman realised that they were not able to conceive. Desperate for help Edward did the one thing that was forbidden, attempted to summon the devil. Dolos had made sure that all Satan summoning we redirected to him. Seeing that he was such an unconventional yet powerful warlock instead of summoning Dolos he actually summoned the real Lucifer. The Devil had just returned to the 21st century for the first time was up for anything, unbeknownst to him he was on holy ground and there fore weakened. A week late Diana found out that she was pregnant and Lucifer was none the wiser. But Dolos had witnessed the entire thing and followed the girl from a very young age.

Sabrina appalled that she had been followed all of her life was quick to banish him and the 3 Kings were so shocked that they had been fooled called off the search for the Unholy reglia claiming that the throne had been up for the taking on false pretences.

Yet, Sabrina was so curious about her father that before Dolos was exiled extracted Lucifers location. A week later after mush begging on her knees and sucking up (much to Aunt Zelda's horror), was boarding a flight at midnight out of the sleepy Greendale towards the city of Angels, Los Angeles in search for the one an only Lucifer Morningstar.

Hey little ones,
As you can clearly tell this is my first ever story! I am going to apologise in advance because I will try my best to upload every few weeks at the very max (yay quarantine 😐) I am a professional procrastinator. I hope you enjoy the story and yeah.

Have a wonderful night!