Chapter Two - Welcome to LA

"Aunt Hilda! I am not goingto be needin a ball gown! I am going to Los Angeles, not 18th century England!" Sabrina huffed . For some reason her entire family, friends, Lillith and Caliban had decided she was not capable of packing on her own. Well that wasn't true. Caliban once again was only there to laugh and eat chocolate and Lillith stood in the corner patting Salem making unnecessary comments.

"You never know darling" Aunt Hilda replied busying herself  in Sabrina wardrobe sorting through her extensive collection of clothes. Theo was curled up on her bed reading a books that had previously been in Sabrinas suitcase (suitcase or trunk guys?) getting distracted while Ros and Harvey were sorting through Sabrina's witch stuff to make sure they were airport friendly. Ambrose was offering everyone cookies and hot chocolate while Aunt Zelda was smoking and micromanaging. Honestly the room was too crowded.  Finally her suitcase was packed and she got to say goodbye to her friends and her Hell ... friends?

As the sun went down they piled into the car and drove to Greendale's small airport.

"So darling your flights at 1am and you do remember how to pass through security?" Aunt Zelda snapped Sabrina out of her reverie.
"Yes Auntie"

The airport was dimly lit and the air made Sabrina shiver as she hugged her tears family. Sabrina managed to sneak Salem through the machines while the security guard was distracted and made her way towards the boarding gate and sat around waiting for 2 hours.

As witching hour hit she boarded her flight. Settling down into her seat she relished that thins was the first time in a week she had properly relaxed. Shaking her she fastened her seat belt and slipped her eye mask on and curled up like a cat and dozed off as the plane lifted into the sky.

∆ ∆ ∆

The sun shined though the window on her right waking her up peacefully. She stretched out her limbs while yawning much to the dismay of the passenger on her left. Her legs after being tucked under her for a couple hours cramped and she grumpily blinked at the sun. The seatbelt sign above her blinked on as she admired the view. Above the clouds was so peaceful. I wonder if heavens real she pondered.

As the plane descended LA came into view. It was larger then anywhere she had ever been, though that wasn't saying much as he had never actually left the sleepy township of Greendale. The dawn broke the horizon showering the already bustling  city in a hazily glow. The airs humid and thick as the passengers depart the plane and Sabrina immediatly has a coffee in hand.

Despite the fuss that everyone made over packing her bag she has a fairly small carry on suitcase so immediatly bypasses a god 40 minutes of waiting. She stands on the side of the road and hails a taxi. First stop breakfast, next stop father from literal hell. I better call the Aunties to make sure they know Im safe. 

She sets down her belongings under the shade of a cool tree and eats her takeaway.  The precinct isn't far and she would be lying is she said that she wasn't nervous. What if he is as bad as they say?

Not going to lie, it took Sarbina forever to pick up the courage to approach the LAPD. I totally have the right to be neervous, but the world doedn't need to know that.  Finally she picked herself and approached the precinct.

As she walked in she noticed how large it was. The ceiling was high with lots of light and bustling desks and officers. The concrete walls and stars made it slightly cold but it was a welcomed change to the humidity outside. She stood out life sore thumb in her red in contrast to the navy blue uniforms.  She slowly made her way down the stair way dragging her stuff behind her, eyes sweeping the precinct on the lookout for a tall gentleman.

"Hi, I'm Detective Decker, I couldn't help but notice, are you lost? Whats your name, I may be able ot find her" Chloe introduced herself.  She couoldn't help but have noticed the small girl standing at the top of the stairwell, looking for somebody. She did not look familiar in th elast but something about the way she carried herself and analysed and interacted with the room was familiar. She just couldn't put her finger on it.

"Hi, I'm Sabrina Sp-, Sabrina Morningstar" Sabrina smiled curiously at the woman. Huh, Sabrina Morningstar has a nice ring to it. Despite being several steps up the woman was clearly taller then her with mousy brown hair cascading down her back wearing a tain jacket and a light blue shirt.

Chloe froze. Morningstar, shit theres no way this could Lucifers kid, He would have told me, right? Thats why she seemed so familiar the superiority and the brown eyes that followed you everywhere curiously. Despite that there were no other similiarities between pair. Although she had though the same when she had met Amendiel, until she had seen his eyes.

"Ahhh De-tect-tive! There you are I picked up your favourite donuts from the store! Who's the little creature?" Speak of the Devil. Eyes never leaving Sabrina she watches her clench and un-clench at the sight of Lucifer. Ok so this kid knows him but he clearly doesn't know her.

The minute Sabrina had stepped into the precinct Lucifer felt drawn to her. He had watched the interaction and saw as the girl intorduced herself the Detective freeze. He decided to make himslef known and see what the fuss was about.

Sabrina on the other hand hadn't seen him coming. She felt her spine stiffen in shock at the man infront of her. No way can this be the real Lucifer, his way to open, friendly and warm. Realising the Detective had gone into shock she shook herself of her paralysis and squared her shoulders.

Sabrina turned to Lucifer and plastered asmile on her face carefully watching his face.

"Hi, I'm Sabrina Morningstar". Lucifers face went blank as he dropped the donuts and coffee on the floor.

Hey guys,

Hope your all enjoying it. I'm trying my best but ay feedback or suggestions are welcome. They finally met, btw I setting this right before Chloe finds out the truth because I can have more fun with that!

Have a wonderful night!