Chapter Six - If you've got some issue clap your hands *CLAP CLAP*

Lucifer was pleasantly surprised by the little witches music taste, despite it being rather dark, it was better then other stuff out there. They were sitting in the car on the way to Linda's. The sun was shinning down and warmed there faces pleasantly, basking them in a comfortable glow. The fresh air was invigorating in comparison to the plague ridden dreams of the Morningstar's slumber that was responsible for the fog in Lucifers head.

As they pulled into the drive Sabrina reached into the back and grabbed her satchel. As she turned Lucifer caught sight of a black cat sitting next to the girl that he hadn't noticed.  The cat was everywhere the girl was, so far he hadn't seen it eat, drink or excrete. The cat had moulded into the shadows in social situations and slinked in and out of the light, he highly suspected that it came in her suitcase, something about the cat didn't seem cat like at all.

You know when you pass someone in the street and your whole brain short circuits as a gloomy memory emerges from nowhere. Their face is so familiar that it elicits an emotional response, but you have never met them in your life. So forth it plagues you for the entire day, as if its like your soul met them in a past life and recognised them, but your brain didn't.

Anyway, fucking cat gives me the heebie jeebies.

"While I absolutely appreciate the sheer loyalty you have to your elegant rabbit, I am curious to see Linda's reaction" Lucifer smiled and watched as Sabrina walked alongside the evil mastermind dog.

"Its a.. cat?" Well not really a cat, but that will do. Salems going to pissed I said that.
"No worries, Salem comes and goes". She waved her hand nonchalantly.

That is  not terrifying. Lucifer masked his horrified look at what the girl was saying, rather not what she was saying and flashed a smile. Opening the door, they entered the building.

∆∆∆

As they sat down on the couch Sabrina studied the therapist. It was obvious that despite Lucifers complexity he valued the woman in front of her.  She felt.. Linda? Yeah Linda, staring at her. But not in the way of like; who's this! More the; whattypeofshitdoihavetoputupwithrightnow? Look, honestly what most of the teachers looked at her like, nothing new.

"Hi, my name is Linda Martin. Who are you?" Linda asked cautiously. I swear to...someone, if this is another celestial being I'm going to cry. I'm going to cancel the rest of the day, pick up ice cream and cry on my kitchen floor. Saying that the girl that sat opposite to her was  definitely smaller then her. She looked nothing like the man sitting next to her, her unnaturally white hair and skin was in stark contrast to the black dress with small floral prints and collar. Only similarity was in the eyes, the same brown eyes that Lucifer and Amenadiel possessed. Damn, she doesn't seem a threat though.

"Oh" the girl said brightly offering her hand "Sabrina S- Morningstar". She was promptly cut of by Lucifer leaning in to interrupt.

"Uh my daughter that I had no idea even existed. You see this is the emergency, once again my world has been flipped. Anyway I would think it best for you to meet the dark enigma herself. Then she can go to the cafe around the corner with that vampiric African Civit - "

"CAT"

" -and then we will be able to discuss the new predicament with you fully understanding. Except this time its truuuly I get resting as its seeming that infant this time my problems are not father induced!" Lucifer finished brightly waving away his daughter who seemed exasperated.

"Its a cat, they have been domesticated since circa 4400 BC. I know for a fact you were alive then!" Sabrina huffed. Rolling her eyes she smiled back at the therapist and begun to pick at her tights.