Chapter Four - Chloe is highkey shooketh

Lucifer was seeing red pacing up and down. He felt no better that Dolos was gone but their was a small part of him that was suspiciously feeling like pride. He knew that Chloe was surely behind the glass, in any other circumstances he would've been mad, but at this rate he was glad. for two reasons; the first being was she had a child and she would be the one (other then Linda) offering support and two, well he hoped that she would hear the truth, that he wouldn't have to break it to her an show his true form. From the corner of his eye he watched as Sabrina went to her case in the corner of her room and simply unlocked it and then made her way to the seat. She smoothed over her skirt and adjust herself till she was comfortable.

"Da-, Lucifer" Sabrina said nervously "Dolos is no longer a threat. We exiled him to the 9th circle of hell. I froze him myself right beside Judas". Lucifer raised his head.

"You've been to hell" . It was more of a statement then a question. Sabrina nodded. Lucifer sighed and sat down opposite her.

"I'm sorry"

Chloe felt her jaw drop. Lucifer never, ever apologises. She was curious at Sabrina's wording. She referred to Hell in the same way Lucifer did, it was eery.

"Your a witch aren't you, can you tell me about everything? You must have been raised in that crazy coven, right?" Lucifer asked, genuinely curious. Sabrina felt a small smile tug at her lips. This could be worse, it seems as if he cares.

"Yeah. I was raised in the Church of night but I still had half my mortal life so I went to school and everything. Basically everything started on my 16th birthday where I refused to sign the book of the beast which was signing away my soul. Then Lillith took over my teachers body and well after a couple bad things I found out that I was supposed to be *the dark lords sword* and a key role in making earth the 10th circle of hell. I then got these insane powers light full on godly raising people from the dead, summoning full blown hellfire to burn actual children of god and changing the weather. I gave them away though in sort of a kind of suicide. Also I did end up having to sell my soul. Which by the way, can you get it back or like what happened to it?" Sabrina blurted.

"What! Many things wrong with that, but no my little hellion no need to fear you can't actually sign away your soul. Also best not to mention Lillith when you meet Maze, she's not overly found over her mother or her brother so by all means tell her about her Dolos and his suffering" Lucifer said resting his feet on the bench returning to his usual suave. " I never understood the idea of the covens, everything was so wrong, for one I hate goats, two I'm  definitely not a sexist prat and thirdly while i have no doubt about the hellfire i do believe there was some foul play influencing the weather and the resurrection. I mean you certainly are a powerful Nephilim, daughter of the devil, but your abilities aren't that extensive. In fact I dont't believe you would have tapped into your abilities, I mean hellfire is a witchy thing, so I don't suspect you even know about your abilities as a Nephilim".

"Huh, that would actually make a fair amount of sense. Anyways at some point the imposter devil appeared and did the whole I am your father speech and whatnot and forced me burn down my school which in the end I didn't and then forced me to marry him. ODn't worry, I got out of it an my ex boyfriend used himself to contain him. Then hell was left un managed so I gave it to Lillith but the 3 kings weren't happy si I said I would take the throne and then they said they wanted Caliban, prince of hell, on the throne. Then Dolos as the you escaped, kind of and Nick was a mess and ended up cheating on me. Then the Pagan witches arrived and left. The the throne was challenge and I had to find the Unholy Regalia before Caliban. Caliban left me to die, I left him to die and then before the third challenge I figured out that *the devil* wasnt actually you and that happened a week ago." Sabrina took in a big gasp of air feeling a lot lighter.

Chloe mouth was feeling dry as she tried to process Sabrina's quick recap. Clearly the girl had gone through a lot. Oh my God, why was she referring to demons and princes of hell and Lillith. Also Maze's mother and brother, Maze isn't a demon? Everything was too much and hearing a private conversation where the innuendos could have been dropped really made her reconsider her position of Lucifers lunatics. Perhaps, maybe I should have more of an open mind... or I could talk to Ella.

"I think that I am going to pay Dolos a little visit and while I'm at it remind the three kings of their place." Lucifer said quietly planning out loud "And them I'm going to track down this Caliban and have little chat.".

"Da-, Lucifer, while I appreciate the sentiment I think that Caliban was a mouth piece for the three kings as he never actually referred to himself as the Prince of Hell. Besides I've already hit and yelled at him" Sabrina replied confidently. Lucifer considered this for a second looking thoughtfully at his daughter. He noticed that she was in fact extremely small and for the first time analysed her. He realised that their only similarities its was her dark brown eyes, sassy remarks and the way she carried herself, other then that she looked like a spitting image of her mother. Contrary to popular belief he remembered everyone he had ever slept with and certainly remembered Diana and Edward Spellman. Now looking back he realised that perhaps the Church they had slept in was not in fact a fetish but a cleverly thought plan.

"I'm glad he doesn't because there is no Prince of Hell, there is apparently a Princess" . The Morningstars sat in a comfortable silence contemplating everything. Sabrina was feeling like a large weight had been lifted of her shoulders and Lucifer felt content. He couldn't place it , but after hearing Sabrina's story everything just felt right and that the last piece of the puzzle was in place.

"Where are you staying". In response Sabrina hummed nonchalantly.

" I didn't actually prepare that far" she considered outloud.

"Your staying with me, I have several spare rooms. I will not have an child of mine staying on the streets. We can go now, today has been slow as we are in between cases so I'm sure it will be fine to leave now" With that Lucifer stood up and re adjust his suit , he walked over the corner and locked up the luggage.

"Come on my little hellion, Lux awaits"

Chloe watched on as Lucifer glided through the precinct towards the carpark with Sabrina stalking behind him both sporting a smile that said try me. I must be dreaming, there is no other explanation. Lucifers knot the devil, Sabrina's not a witch of the princess of hell. That though came to a standstill as Chloe realised that she had drawn blood because she was pinching herself so hard. And it hurt. Her head pounded with a headache, her vision blurred with stars and her stomach lurched. Maybe, I can call in sick and go home and have a nice cold shower and sleep till tomorrow.

Hey little stars,

I know its a lot of dialogue but anyway. Hope you are all healthy, I'm returning to school on today and I cannot wait!

Have a wonderful night!