BLACK LIVES MATTER

George Floyd. asphyxiated until he died in Minneapolis, he beg and said that he couldn't breath. a cop had his knee on his neck. he died. the cop has been fired. no prosecuted. not charge with first degree murder.

Regis Korchinski-Paquet. pushed off her own balcony in Toronto. she died at the scene.

Tony McDade. trans man murdered in Tallahassee. the very few news that reported his murder misgender him.

Breonna Taylor. emergency medical technician who was shot and killed in her home by louisville police officers, for a no knock warrant after apparent accusations her's and her boyfriends home was a trap house.

there are so many more names.

Scream their names. Remember their name. Remember why they died. Remember the anger and the pain. Black Lives Matter. They have ways matter and always will. Silence is violence. Staying silent is not an option. Sign the petitions, text, send mails, donate to their memorial.

please please PLEASE be careful at the protests. bring all you need to be safe (helmet, gloves, googles). wear shapeless and logoless clothes, they will not look for your face but for the clothes (ex: a skinny man on a addidas shirt) of possible have a backpack with different clothes for when you leave so it's less probable that you get stopped going home. turn your phone off or don't bring it. turn the data off. bring first aid. anything you can, you will make a difference for someone. milk will ease the pain of tear gas, but it will lead to infection. water will not ease the pain but it will clean the eyes faster and the person will gain sight again. clean it from the inside to the outside (from the nose to the ear). if you get caught by the police twist and rip your clothes, anything to get free. scream your name if you get caught. there are always people filming these riots and this way people will identify you, go to your rescue or know who you are as it's on tape. do not spread images where you can see the people's face. it will put them on danger. activists have been killed because of this. learn and practice on YouTube or Twitter how to treat bullets, how to clean eyes, how to do a tourniquet. delete your social media print if you're going to the protest, people have been arrested and targeted because they posted they were going to the protest ( here is how to do it: https://twitter.com/somenerdliam/status/1183916568771792897?s=21 ).

some protests are fake, they are made by whte suppremacists so be careful. please be careful, trump has given green light to the use of force and arms against the people.

this is a link to a thread of petitions to sign, it takes two minutes:

https://twitter.com/ardentlyswift/status/1265742789867982851

this ^^ is the bare minimum we can do. we have to educate ourselves and if you have a platform (like me, it doesn't matter on which social medial, it doesn't matter if it's little of big) spead the word, spread awarness. if you have white privilege ( like me ) use it. use it to uplift their voices. use it to make sound. sound it because you have a voice that some poeple will more likely listen to. use your privilege and get educate and stand with them.

here is a google drive that you can use to educate yourself on the Black Lives Matter movement and on black history ( credit goes to the creator, i don't know who they are because a friend sent me the link):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz011IF2Pu9TUWIxVWxybGJ1Ync

please be safe if you go to the protests and please spread awarness and activism.