☆Introduction☆

♡Harry Potters POV♡
I sat awake in Dudley's second bedroom after my last beating, it was particularly brutal and left me really sore and aching, I was wandering why Dumbledore was making me go there as well as why Hermione, Ron and Ginny were scowling and rolling their eyes at me when they think I'm not looking.
I look at a broken clock and see that it is almost 12:00 and I can't wait for my birthday yayyy (chill it's sarcasm), I would be turning 15 and I always got bad beatings on my birthday but I knew that Sir Vernon and Lady Petunia were just teaching me a lesson, right?
It was 11:59 just a few seconds till midnight.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
I felt excruciating paing in my body as the clock struck midnight, it continued and the last thing I see is a owl tapping on the window outside.
----------------------------
♡Draco Malfoys POV♡
I sat awake one night on July 30th thinking about Hadrian. Hadrian. He went missing when we were just two years old by the old coot Dumbledore, Hadrian's birthday is tomorrow and at midnight we'll figure out if he's alive or dead and for all we know he's dead, his father and mother, or rather his father's sat awake with me waiting for the clock to hit midnight.
Hadrian's dads were Severus Snape, my godfather, and Tom Riddle, otherwise known as 'the dark lord' and an alias he aligned himself with, Lord Voldemort.
We were so little when he was taken but we, well mother, father, Tom, and Severus, as I was to young, were looking for him like mad and I kept feeling these pains everyday but everybody thinks it has something to do with your mate being dead but none of us know since none of them lost there mate.
You see I'm a veela and me and my mate, Hadrian Salazar Riddle, found eachother when we were little due to our parents and we knew straight away.
It was know 11:59 and we were waiting for his inheritance, if he is alive that is.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
I then felt a bunch of pain and I screamed out and Tom and Severus just sat there cuddled up and watched in surprise that I had been feeling pain because it wouldn't have happened if Hadrian was dead... but HE'S ALIVE. Shit, he's actually alive, I then passed out due to shock and the last thing I heard was Severus and Tom yell out my name.

(A/N)
I feel like this was a good start, but anyways, I need title suggestions and some pictures to decide on the photo on the front thingy. Oh and it's not that good but whatever.
~Katherine (The Author)
P.S. it was about 3:30 A.M. when I started now it's like 4:20.