☆Chapter 4☆

Writing or authors note

Parseltongue
♡Hadrian POV♡
As I woke up I was wrapped in warmth so I turned around and gave Dray a kiss for keeping me warm and keeping the nightmares away.

He woke up and asked, "What was that for, I mean its a good way to wake up."

I chuckled at that and responded with, "A thanks for keeping me warm and keeping the nightmares away."

I then got up and walked over to the closet grabbed a cute little black dress and went to take a shower. I showered for about 5 minutes then got out and got dressed for the day.

I went to mine and Drays bedroom to find that he's still asleep so I went over there and shook him awake and said, "Dray wake up I'm going down to eat breakfast so come down when you're ready."

He just answered with a mhm and I left.

I went downstairs from the east wing where mine and Drays side of the house is. We got our own room for our kids and friends if we have them come over. I went to the dining hall and greeted everybody and told them that Dray was coming.

Father said, "Hadrian you might want to get in more proper clothing seeing as we're going to go torture the Dursleys. Oh and your uncle Padfoot and Moony are coming as well."

"Wait snuffles and Moon-Moon are coming they joined you!?" I asked surprised.

"Yes they are here they joined us a long time ago actually they speed for us and updated us on you with me and kept saying you were losing trust in everybody on the light side. And we we're surprised onto why you were losing trust, now we know," papa answered.

I stared in shock until Dray came and snapped me out of it and asked why I was staring so shocked we all said nothing in unison making us laugh.

He stared at us weirdly but didn't say anything else about it.

*Later on that day*
Snuffles and Moon-Moon are coming and I'm excited. Father looks at me and sighs, papa looked over to see what his husband was sighing about and saw me jumping around and looks away and sighs as well.

Dray looks at me and says, "Calm down, you look like a jumping jellybean."

I just stared at him and replied, "You would be this excited too if you were in my shoes."

He just sighs and says, "Yeah, you're probably right."

We then felt the wards shift meaning someone had arrived, so we went to the floo room to see a horrible sight.

I screamed and yelled, "WHAT HAPPENED!"

(Authors note time, this one gonna be long)

Hello I'm sorry the update took so long, I've been busy with school and my dad just had surgery so my moms at the hospital with him and I've been having to take care of my dog and cat while my brother plays with his friends because he's lazy. But alas that is no excuse to not update so I'm sorry and I hope you like this one. Stay safe and have a good day/night, goodbye!
♡~Katherine~♡