☆Chapter 1☆

Writing or authors note

Exact thoughts

Parseltongue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♡Harry Potter POV♡
I woke up with a start and I check the broken clock and it's 8:27 so that must mean I'm locked in my room. Wait. I don't have my glasses on and I can see perfectly fine. Also what is on my head and my back?
I look around the room and I see the owl I saw right before I passed out so I open the window and take the letter and give the bird some of Hedwig's treats. I then open the letter and see it is from Gringotts Bank. I read the letter and it says...
Dear Harry Potter,
It has come to our attention that you have gone through a creature inheritance and you will need to come to Gringotts immediately. This letter acts as a port key, just say 'inheritance' clearly. Ask for Griphook once your there.
Sincerely, Griphook
Wait a minute, what's an inheritance, Dumbledore didn't tell me anything about an inheritance, what the hell is going on? I looked in the broken mirror in the corner and saw that I looked completely different, one of my eyes were crimson red and the other was violet both with specks of black, but that wasn't the only thing I noticed, I also noticed some black and crimson red horns on my head with the darkest shade of black there is with shadows around them for wings and I have a devil's tail behind me. My eyes were widened in shock. I was also shorter but not much and my hair was longer and a darker black and it sorta looked like
Professor Snapes hair but it has a more of a wavy feel. Come to think of it I look like Tom Riddle and Professor Snape.
After I pack all my stuff up, I go to pick up the letter again and say, "inheritance," then I felt the swishing around that comes with a port key. I then land ever so graciously on the ground of the bank.
I go up to one of the goblins and say, "Excuse me sir, I an here to see Griphook." The goblin was surprised but then said follow me and so I followed it into a little room and the goblin said, "Griphook will be with you shortly."
After about 5 minutes of waiting a goblin came in and sat behind the desk that was in the room and told me to sit so I complied. He then said, "I see you finally decided to come, we've been waiting do you to finally respond to our letters."
I was confused and asked, "What letters? I haven't been getting any letters."
The goblin looked shock but then said, "Mr. Potter we have been sending you letters to inform you about people taking money out of your account."
I looked shocked and then finally told him, "Just call me Harry and I didn't get any letters."
Griphook looked shocked once again before controlling himself. He then said, "Well then let's continue on," he the brought out 3 scrolls of parchment and a dagger then he tells me, "drop 7 drops of blood on each paper."
I comply and take the dagger and pricked a finger and dropped 7 drops of blood on each parchment.
Griphook tells me to see the birth certificate first.

Birth Certificate (fake)
Name: Harry James Potter
Mother: Lily Rose Potter (Evans) (dead)
Father: James Fleamont Potter (dead)
Godfather(s): Sirius Orion Black. (MIA)
Godmother(s): Alice Longbottom (Fortescue) (mentally insane)
Creature: none
Mate(s): none
Powers: none
Core: light
Sub or Dom: not a creature

Birth Certificate (real)
Name: Hadrian Salazar Riddle
Mother: Severus Tobias Riddle (Snape)
Father: Tom Marvalo Riddle (MIA)
Godfather(s): Lucious Abraxas Malfoy, Sirius Orion Black (MIA)
Godmother(s): Narcissa Malfoy (Black), Bellatrix Lestrange (Black) (MIA), Remus Black (Lupin) (MIA)
Creature: Devil, Dark Veela, Shadow Dragon, Ice Dragon, Fire Dragon, Master of Death, king of the underworld
Mate(s): Draco Malfoy
Powers: Shadow Walk, Parseltongue, Parselmagic, Fire breath, control and maker, Ice control and maker, Flying, wandless and wordless magic
Core: Dark and Gold (power of Merlin)
Sub or Dom: Sub

I was honestly surprised but then I also have 2 more scrolls to go. I then moved on to the magical blocks and potions.

Potions
Love potion keyed to Ginerva Weasley (placed by A.P.W.B.D (Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore) and Molly Weasley) 50% broken
Loyalty potion keyed to the Order of the Pheonix, Light Side (placed by A.P.W.B.D) 47% broken
Hate potion keyed to the Malfoys, the Riddles, the Death Eaters, the Dark Side, Severus Snape (placed by A.P.W.B.D) 61% broken
Blocks
Magical block (placed by A.P.W.B.D) 76% broken
Parseltongue and parselmagic block (placed by A.P.W.B.D) 50% broken
Powers block (place by A.P.W.B.D) 27% broken
Transformation block (placed by A.P.W.B.D) 50% broken
Inheritance block (placed by A.P.W.B.D) 100% broken

To say I was shocked is an understatement, I was furious and angry that the people I thought to be my family betrayed me but most of all I was shocked.
Griphook spoke up and said, "We must hurry to take these blocks off, they could kill you."
I of course agreed and he told me to follow him so I complied and we went to this room where other goblins were and they all told me to go into the middle of the circle like room and that it would be painful, I just told them it would be fine and went into the middle.
They then started chanting something in their language and some in Latin. Then I started to feel a bunch of pain for a few minutes but I kept in my screams then suddenly the pain stopped and I got up feeling a bit different.
Then Griphook came over to me and said, "We must get back to my office and look over your vaults."
I responded with a simple, "Okay, Griphook."
We walked all the way back and looked over the last scroll of parchment which I was not at all shock to see after the last scroll of parchment.

Vaults, Inheritances, Lordships and properties

Inheritances:
Riddle
Snape
Gaunt
Prince
Slytherin
Black
Lestrange

Lordships:
Gryffindor
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff
Potter
Evans

Properties:
3/4 of Hogwarts
Potter Manor
Potter Cottage
Hufflepuff Cottage
Hufflepuff castle
Hufflepuff kitchens
Gryffindor castle
Gryffindor Cottage
Gryffindor armory
Ravenclaw library
Ravenclaw castle
Ravenclaw Cottage
The Forbidden Forest

Vaults:
Potter Vaults (300,000 galleons taken out monthly by A.P.W.B.D to the Weasleys, Grangers, Dursleys and A.P.W.B.D)
Gryffindor Vaults
Hufflepuff Vaults
Ravenclaw Vaults
Hogwarts Vaults (200,000 galleons taken out monthly by A.P.W.B.D to A.P.W.B.D)
Evans Vaults (100,000 galleons taken out monthly by A.P.W.B.D to Weasleys, Grangers, Dursleys, and A.P.W.B.D)

I wasn't shocked but I was wondering why they did it.
I then asked Griphook, "Griphook can I get the money that was taken from me back with interest."
He replied with, "Yes you may, and also would you like us to contact your parents and your mate?"
I thought for a moment and then said, "Sure, I will wait here."
"Okay, Hadrian I will summon them here."

(A/N)
I honestly don't think the story's that good yet. I honestly am trying but it probably won't turn out that good. But anyway I will probably post a lot in these few days but then probably not so much.
♡~Katherine~♡