INTERMISSION

!! Not a chapter !!

Please head to twitter and search up the things that are going on with Lunch Club. To summarize, Jschaltt, as well as Cooper, are being quite ignorant about situation regarding their previous wrongdoings, thinking that it will help. As well as that, adding Travis to the list, neither of those creators are supporting BLM (at least visibly), and are acting ignorant towards spreading the word.

Travis is not a baby and has had many ways to educate himself yet he refused and quite publicly proclaimed he was Anti ACAB and will never vote, not willing to know that his vote could affect the actions that are happening against minorities in America right now. Obviously he needs more time since he was learned the definition on stream recently,  but he hasn't been obvious of public about the recent situations regarding BLM or anything with ACAB or voting. He's being given a chance, but it's all very messy and sus.

Jschlatt publicly admitted to saying the N-Word in frequency and even if he was "just trying to fit in" and "trying to be funny", if someone's comedy holds on a thin string of shock value and offensive humor that they do NOT apologize for, it's absolutely disgusting. Is you initiate something, be ready for the consequences, like your fans sending hate to each other and the harm of your follower. If you're not going to speak up because of them, at least do it to save your career.

The only drama surrounding COOPER is his past and the slurs he said ages ago. Please do not think I'm portraying him as a racist or against ACAB or anything. He is public about supporting BLM and has since then shown actions to show he is very much for the black community and has been supporting and apologetic in using any racial slurs this year.

There is much more information, and it's very hard to write about people who are not doing the right things, and so hard to support them as well.

Please read more on Twitter. Please, please, please. It's very important that people understand how problematic some of their faves can be, and how silence leads to ignorance, and ignorance leads to enablement. Spread the word, go on Twitter, look at the tweets is all I ask.

It hurts me to say, but some of us may have to unstan.

In the current instance, updates will be slower. I apologize.

GOOD ACCOUNTS THAY DISCUSS THIS MORE:
@/mavxion
@/goopedliv
@/wilburfag
@/tadaguchii
@/4RADIAS
@/sadgoober

Please don't send hate, simply observe and understand.

Thank you very, very much for reading.

I will write again soon.