4

"Todoroki! Katsuki!" You ran to the boys with your hair dishevelled and lack of sleep. But the boys' immediately knew why, after all, they experienced the same nightmare as you. 

"Hey! Did you also get that fucking shitty dream? I'm so fucking sick of watching you die!" Bakugou tsk'ed. There was fear and hurt more than anger that reflected his eyes.

"I must agree. It's very disheartening to watch you die... I almost can't take it." Todroki wrapped his arms around you comfortingly. He smelt like milk and strawberries and he had a warm and cold sensation. "I'm so glad your okay Y/n..." His voice broke a bit. Katsuki was just damned he didn't get to hug you first, after all, no one recognised how much it really ached him.

"Hey! Get off her, you Icey Hot bastard!" He shoved Todoroki away from you but kept his own arm around your neck. "Hey... Y'know, if you ever just need, like, a fuckin' place to crash because of the fucking nightmares y'know I'm here or whatever...-" He saw you grin wider as you hugged him back. "Fuck it if your gonna be all cheesy."  Shoto looked pissed. How could he have the common decency to invite her first? 

"Thanks, Katsuki and Shoto." Shoto crimsoned at the use of his first name. "And you guys know, if you need anything, anything at all, I'm also here!" they both nodded.  

~~

USJ! You were going to go to USJ! You were remarkably enthusiastic as you slipped on your hero uniform in the school locker room. The boarding on the bus was an easy task, well, except for the frantic enough Iida trying to board everyone in an 'Orderly fashion' *Flashes back to my catholic primary school*

"Oi! Y/n! Come're and sit with me!" The second you sat next to the pomeranian boy, he pulled you into his solid chest.

"K-Katsuki??" You questioned, noticing the boys' blush cheeks.

"Just fucking leave it." He said, caressing your ear and stroking your hair. This 'Gesture' didn't go unnoticed by the duel-haired boy who definitely craved your attention. It was one thing to dream about you but it was another for you to plague his mind constantly. Another pair of jealous eyes watched from an annoying distance.

"Hey Katsuki, remember how in elementary and middle school I used to call you Suki-Chan." You giggled oh, so, cutely and managed to light up a dark and gloomy heart with just a simple sentence. He remembered how much he crushed on you, how his hatred for Deku blossomed by Deku's similar feeling, how he came home in a guilty state after bullying you out of pure jealousy. How much he cried when he lost you and most importantly how those feelings never wafted. He remembered you always being on his mind. 'I wonder where she is now, not that I would care... I forgot her ages ago. Im over her.' But those thoughts were really kicked off when on his first day of UA he came face to face with the girl he missed so much. He never forgot but you did... Or so he thought. 

"Oh yeah? And then you fucking ditched my ass, N/n~Chan. God." You giggled again this time feeling a bit more guilty.

"Yeah, Suki- I mean... Katsuki. To think all those years ago and you were the one I had crushed on." You spoke subconsciously leaning into his chest.

His heart thumped in his chest. All those fucking years ago and she liked me? I went and fucking ruined that by being an ass and now look, that half and half bastard is obviously competing. The glares of daggers drilled into Katsuki in pure jealousy at such touch. Oh no. There's no fucking way I'll let her go this time. "Call me Suki-Chan how you used to. Or else." He, flustered at himself making such a 'Fucking stupid' request added the last part so his pride didn't fumble. He also leaned into your hair a bit smelling the nostalgic shampoo you used to use. It was so fragrant and nice. He remembers how you were both so tiny you could just fit into each other's clothes. You would swap clothes until middle school when Katsuki's clothes became way too big. Katsuki would always remanence and bask into your fragrant shampoo. Too him you smelt so nice, just like your voice he fell in love with slightly. You felt the same way about his nitroglycerin scent. Afterall you still kept his hoodie for a while.