Before the Party

So tonight there is this party that Neal is throwing. I dont want to go but my best friend Ruby and Belle are basically forcing me to go. Im not one of those party girls but i am only going to support my friend since i love them so much.

"Hey babes" Ruby joins me and Belle at lunch. "Hey Rubs" we replied.
"So Emma, have you decided what to wear to the party tonight?". I sighed and rolled my eyes. "No Ruby we will see when its that time." i reply sarcastically. Ruby rolled her eyes at my reply "ok babe whatever." The rest of lunch Ruby could not stop talking about the party and about how much fun it was going to be. Me and Belle just sat in silence listining to Ruby blab on about the freaking party. The bell rang and we said our goodbeys seeing as none of us has the same classes. "Meet us at granny's tonight before the party." Ruby yelled.
I am on my way to english wich i hate seeing as my teacher is a total bitch. And i am not one of the good girls. I say what i want and do what i want and that is probably why i sit in the front of the class at the teachers desk. I'm five minutes late for her class.
"Well miss Swan im glad to see that you decided to grace us with your presence."
I laugh as i sit down at my desk. "Yeah the pleasure is all mine." I say sarcastically.
This is the class of Ms Regina Mills. Known as Queen bitch. And today is my lucky day, 3 hours with Ms Mills.
"Miss Swan."
"Miss Swan"
"Miss Swan" she yelled and slammed her hand on my desk.
I got a fright and sat up straight.
"Miss Mills" i replyed with a yawn.
" Sorry to bother your sleep but could you focus or am i boring you that much?"
"Yeah sorry Miss Mills, its not you its the work." I replyed with a smirk.
"Well miss Swan focus or you can go visit the prinsepal next." She replied while roling her eyes.
I smilled and continued my work.
"Miss Swan see me after class."

The bell finally rang and as i get up and grab my bag to leave Ms Mill clears her throat. "Miss Swan, stay behind." Agh i thought she would forget about telleing me to see her after class. "Yes Miss Mills" i said with a sigh. "You know this bad ass bad girl act that you are putting up is really pissing me off right now." She says raising her voice a bit. "I .." she cuts me off. "I was not done yet miss Swan. If you don't want to be here just leave or don't bother showing up. Just stop wasting my time please." Wow she just really does not want me here. Am i that bad of a person. I stood there and i could not stop thinking about my actions and how it really pissed people off. "Yeah sorry about that." I replied and rolled my eyes. "Just leave Miss Swan" she said with a sigh. I turned around and left.

I finnaly got home and got in the shower. Now i am getting ready for the party.
I decided to go with a basic look nothing to fancy. My ripped black jean, a black tank top and my famous red leather jacket. I staightened my hair and put on a bit of makuep. Now i am ready to go. I live alone and no one knows so i don't have a curvue or anyone to hold me back and telling me what to do. I leave my apartment and go to Granny's diner to meet up with Ruby and Belle. I arrived to see Belle wearing a beautiful short but not too short yellow flower dress, she looks really cute. Ruby is wearing black shorts with a red top that she tied in the front to make it shorter. She looks hot. And then there is me, and i look so basic. "Hey babe" ruby yelles out and grab me by the neck pulling me into a hug. "Glad to see you actually showed up this time." She said with a smirk. I laugh "well you did not really give me a choice. Plus I had a rough day and really need to put my focus on some drinking." Ruby looked at me giving an evil smile "well lets go get wasted then." Belle Started laughing and so did i. As i open the door to leave the diner we run in to Miss Mills, she is about to go in to the diner and we are about to leave. Ruby is holding my hand in one hand and Belle's hand in her other hand "lets get waste..." she looked up and saw Miss Mills and she immidiatly stopped talking. I drag Ruby and Belle faster to get out before Miss Mills could start talking. As i looked back i saw her looking at me i looked back to the road and we went to the party.