The party.

The music is loud and the people and screaming at each other just to make conversation. "This is really not my kind of thing" i thought to myself, but i am here for my friends and here to make this crappy day a bit better. We all split up seeing as Belle and Ruby were the center of attention. So i made my way to the beer and started drinking. I talked with a few people and made my way to the upstairs bathroom in Neal's parents room. I drank a few beers but i was not drunk at all i was just feeling a bit out of my comfort zone with this many people around. I finished in the bathroom and washed my hand and wet my face a bit. I opened the door not seeing someone standing there. While i try to leave the person grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss. I pushed him away and slapped him in his face. I really should not have done that. "Who the hell are you?" I asked and got no reply. He got so mad at the fact that i slapped him in his face that he grabbed my and threw me on the bed. He ripped open my shirt and i knew what was about to happen. I started kicking and screaming and i kicked him in his stomace, this made him really angry. While holding me down with one hand he lifted the other one making a fist. He punshed me lights out. I woke up with a sharp pain between my legs he was forcing himself into me seeing as i was still a virgin. He held my mouth colsed while putting all of his body weight on top of me and i could not move. I bit his hand and he slapped me again and this time he took his hand and wrapped it around my neck squeezing the life out of me. I blacked out again. I woke up as i feel his weight lift off of me. He finished of inside of me. He looked at me and laughed he pulled his pants up and made his way to the door he unlocked it and left. Making sure to close the door behind him. With all of my strenght i got up and ran to the door locking it so that no one could walk in and hurt me again. I stood with my back against the door crying, trying to pull myslef together. I went to the bathroom and washed my face so that no one could see that i was crying. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw his hand marks all over my neck. I unlocked the door and ran downstairs pushing people out of the way just to get out of there. When suddenly i heard my name being called. "Emma. Emma. Babe wait up." Its Ruby calling after me. I did not look back i just ran out of the door and headed to the nearest liquour store. I got myslef a bottel of wiskey and made my way back to my appartment. I sat on the couch and drank the whole bottel. I went to the shower and turned on the hot water i took all of my clothes of and got in to the steaming hot shower and put my head under the water. The water burned me a little but i got used to the heat. I slided down the wall and sat in the shower under the hot water for about 30 minutes just crying. Then i just felt empty staring at my body. Feeling so ashamed and so extemly dirty. I then took my bathing spunge and tarted scrubbing myself clean i scrubbed and scrubbed until i saw blood on my skin. After that i went to lock the door and went straight to bed. I could not sleep my mind would not let me and my body was in extreme pain. I laid awake the whole night tossing and turning and with every turn my body reminded me of the pain.

Its Saterday today. I layed in bed and i heard my phone go off. 20 missed calls from Ruby and 10 missed calls from Bell. 30 unread messages. I looked at my phone and decided to switch it off. I did not want anybody to see me like this. I spent the whole day in bed not getting up once not even going to eat. I just layed there feeling empty. Staring into nothingness. I just replaid Friday night over and over and over. I could not make sence of anything that happened. Its 8 pm and i decided to drag myself out of bed and got into the shower. Repeating the same thing i did yesterday scrubbing myself until i felt clean enough.
I got out of the shower and went straight to bed again. I layed awake for a while and then sleep took over me. I dempt abouth Friday night. I was so frightened by the dream i gasped for air and i sat up straight in my bed. I started crying and laid back on my pillow. Its about 7 am on the Sunday morning suddenly i heard knocking on the door, the knocking turned into banging. "Emma open the door we know you are in there." Its Ruby and Belle. I just layed there not saying a word. I dont want to see them and i dont want them to see me not like this. So i ignored them not saying a word. "I really dont think she is at home Rubs" i heard Belle say. "Yeah maybe you are right i mean Emma would not ignore us i mean she loved us to much." Ruby replied. I heard them walking away and i just layed there not moving. I got up and went to the batroom and i stared at myself in the mirror. I have a black eye, a hand mark on my cheeck, a purple hand mark on my neck and bruises all over my thighs. On my arms there are scratsh marks and and marks where he dug his nails into my skin. My whole body is marked by him. Even my breasts have bite marks on them.