Caring

"Before you run out of my office Miss Swan i think you should wait a bit. Just until there are less student around." She said with a conserned look on her face. "Why?" I asked with an eye roll. "I just don't want you to run into him again." She said giving me a sempathetic look. "Yeah thanks." I waited a bit until she told me that she would walk out with me. "Could i drive you home Emma?" She asked giving me a warm smile. "Uh yeah sure if you really want to." She nodded and led me to her car. We got in and sat in total silence. "You dont have to be so nice to me just because you feel sorry for me you know." She started the car and started driving. She finally broke the silence. "I don't feel sorry for you Emma i-i just care about you." Now i really felt like an ass. She really was just trying to be nice to me. The rest of the drive we sat in total silence. We are at my appartment right now. She turned her car off and turned in her seat to face me. "You dont have to pretend to be ok you know. And you dont have to shut me out. I really care about you Emma." She placed her hand on mine and i just felt a warmth shoot through my whole body. This is the first time i actually really looked at her. I knew she was beautiful but gosh seeing her in front of me like this... she is drop dead gorgeous. "Yeah i know just give me time. This is not something that i am used to." I say while forcing a smile. She finally let go of my hand and as i turned to open the door to get out of the car she cleared her throat. "Yes Ms Mills" i replied instantly. "Arent you going to invite me in for some coffee miss Swan?" She asked with an evil smirk. I rolled my eyes "Ms Mills would you like to come and drink coffee with me?" She laughed and replied. "I thought you would never ask." We made our way up to my appartment and i let her walk in first. She looks around at my small appartment. "Its small but its mine." I said. "I really like it." She replied. I made my way to the kitchen and took two cups out of the cubbord. She made her way next to me. "What are you planning to do Emma? You can't just let him get away with what he did to you." I sighed heavy. "I dont have a plan, i dont want to do anything about it. And if you dont mind i would appreciate it if we could please stop talking about this." She placed her hand on my back to comfort me as if she knew i was fighting back my tears. "Sorry Emma i know its hard and i wont push you to do anything you dont want to. I just want you to know that i am and wil always be here if you need me." She said with a sincere smile. "Thanks" i replied.

Regina-

I cant leave her alone, not now. She might do something and if i can help her in any way i am sure as hell going to do it. She just looks so broken. I just want to hold her until she forgets everything. I want to hold her and make her feel safe. I've had feelings for her for a while now. Thats why i went of on her on Friday... I was just so frustrated with her being my student. I cant date a student, and i know she does not feel the same about me but never the less i am going to be by her side through it all, she needs someone now more than ever. And i dont want it to be anyone else but me. I see tears in her eyes as she hands me the coffee. I place the coffee on the tabel. "Emma i am going to hug you right now." Her eyes widened. "I dont want to frighten you so i am warning you before I grab you and hug you." She placed her coffee right next to mine. As i hug her she breaks in to tears. Her body shaking. I hug her tight and lead her to the bedroom. "Emma we are just going to lay on the bed and i will hold you until you calm down. I can see that you have not been sleeping so i am going to lay here with you in my arms and you are going to cry. Then when you feel better i will leave." She just shook her head and we layed on the bed. My shirt was wet from all her tears. I held her in my arms the whole time and her head was rested on my chest. Her whole body calmed down and she was breathing nomal again. She was asleep. I just held her tight and before i could think i kissed her on her head. Shit Regina why would you do this. She's a mess and you dont need to be contribute to her being this broken. She was still asleep. I think i am going to order us some pizza. I grab my phone from my pocket and place a pizza order. I put my phone away and decide to get up. I slowly placed her head on the pillow and got up. She looks so peacefull right now. So beautiful and perfect. I made my way to the couch turned to tv on and flipped through the channels. Then i heard a knock on the door. Its the pizza i ordered. I took the box and made my way to the kitchen i placed the pizza on the table and suddenly i heard a scream. Its Emma, she had a bad dream. "Its alright dear. It was just a dream. I am here." She was sweating really bad and her eyes looked empty. "Do you want to eat first or do you want to take a shower first?" I asked and she replied. "Im not really hungry." She did not look at me once. "I know you are lying to me right now. So go take a shower and when you are done come and have pizza with me please." She just stood up and grabbed her clothes and went to the shower. I made my way back to the kitchen. I heard a loud noise come from the bathroom so i got up and ran to the door. "Emma. Emma. Are you ok?" No anwser. "Im comming in." I open the door to find her blacked out on the floor. I grap a towl and wet it with cold water and place it on her forhead. I look at her naked body. And up close the marks on her body made me angry and really sad. He really hurt her bad. I just want to lock her away so that no one would ever hurt her again. "Emma dear. Wake up. Lets get you in to the shower." I helped her up and held her upright. Her body was weak and she gould not stand on her own. So i stood in the door of the shower to make sure that she would not fall down again. She was holding on to my arm and she lost her balance so she grabbed on to me and pulled me into the shower with her. I laughed at the fact that my clothing is now wet. "Im sorry Ms Mills." She said with fear in her eyes. "There is nothing to be sorry about. I just never thought that i would be standing in a shower with all of my clothes still on. And please, call me Regina." She looked at me and smiled. Damn i love her smile. "I bet you never thought that you would be standing in a shower with all your clothes still on with someone who i but ass naked." She said shyly blushing a little. "Yeah no the thought never crossed my mind." I said with a smirk on my face. "Lets get you cleaned up, then we can go and eat some pizza and watch a movie, what do you say?" She nodded. "Sounds good."