𝐼𝑉.

𝐼𝑉. 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑀

Amora stood still as Mara stitched her into her riding pants

"Why is this necessary?" Amora chuckled.

"To ensure a good fit and to protect you from the cold." Mara stated.

"You're heading directly into a war. What do we do?" Elizabeth questioned, the young whore was genuinely scared.

"You will stay and watch over Bran. I've already spoken to Robb, the rest of you can stay here if you'd like. I will only be taking Mara with me." Amora's voice was laced with sadness. She had grown so close to her friends. Changing their lives around and taking them as her handmaidens was one of her biggest internal accomplishments and now she will depart from them.

After Mara had finished Amora went to her large chest that was a gift from Stannis. Opening the chest Amora began to remove all of the contents of the chest searching for one of her most prized possession.

Amora had successfully emptied the chest causing her eyes to glow with excitement.

"Ladies I bring before you The Storm!" Amora pulled her Valyrian steel sword from the bottom of the chest.

All of the whores in the room look astonished. The sword was beautiful but some thought to themselves 'why does a lady have a weapon such as that'.

"Who gave you this?" Mara stepped closer examining the blade.

"This was the one thing Robert and Stannis could agree on." Amora laughed as she sheathed the sword and fastened it around her waist.

The two departed from the rest of their group with tears and many farewells.

Robb and Amora rode beside each other in a somewhat comforting yet tense silence before Robb spoke up.

"You don't have to do this you know. You could go back to Storm's End if you want." Robb looked at Amora with love in his eyes. The young wolf did not want to see the Baratheon beauty hurt in any way and he wanted her as safe as possible. The young wolf knew he wouldn't be able to live with himself knowing Amora got killed fighting for his cause.

"Robb, over the course of time I've grown to love and respect you. I'm going through with this and when we win, I will claim the Iron Throne and restore what once was." Amora had the fierce look in her eyes as she spoke to Robb, this only caused Robb to fall deeper for the Baratheon. Now Robb would also fight to put his newfound lover on the throne and he would only want to see her on it.

This was the start of a long journey.