Chapter 5

A/n: HEY! HEY! HEY! GUESS WHO'S LUCKY TODAY?! YOU ARE!!!

This will be a peaceful chapter so yah. No fights and shits in the meantime.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

It's been 2 hours since Ryan started the engine and started driving towards our real base. Since we brought a 4-seater sports car with us, I grabbed the chance to carry (Y/n) with me. Needless to say, it's been 2 hours since didn't she talked to me. And 2 hours of suffering from the slap that she had given me.

"Come on (Y/n), I just wanted to spend some time with you. I know that carrying you without your consent is a bit inappropriate but you know me, that's the only thing that I can think of to be with you and touch you." I said while giving her a lenny face.

"Fucking pervert!" She yelled and punched me. I moaned while trying to stop my laugh to tease her.

"You liked it didn't you?" I asked her while smiling.

"Shut up, Luke. I want to sleep so don't talk." She glared at me before laying her head on the window to sleep. Seeing her like that makes me smile genuinely. She looks peaceful and innocent right now. But damn she's a bad ass chic when she's awake.

"Hey Luke, I think we should go for a drive thru. It's late and all of us haven't eaten yet. What do you say?" Ryan suddenly asked. I nod my head and texted Jin to stop driving for a while. I saw their van stopped behind us as we puller over. I checked the road if there was a possible witness before opening the door and carrying (Y/n) to their van.

"What is it? Is there a problem?" Jin asked me while helping me with (Y/n).

"It's nothing. Ohm and I will go for a drive thru. Wait here until we're back. I think (Y/n) will be safer with her gang so please take care of her while we're gone. Thanks." I said then went back to the car.

"Let's go, Ohm. I'm hungry." I said before Ryan started driving.

Y/N's POV

"So please take care of her while we're gone. Thanks." I heard Luke said before he left. I woke up when he carried me without my permission.

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched.

"I didn't expect you to wake up so soon. Luke and Ryan will go for a drive thru and told us to wait here." Rize informed me. I nodded to tell her that I understand before I turn my head to look at the agents who were tightly chained with each other. Some were asleep while some were glaring at us. Good thing that we dressed them up with warmer clothes because it's totally freezing inside and outside of the van.

"Hey you! Yeah you! No,not you. The one with the clown make-up. Also you, owl man. Wake your friends up and ask them if they want dinner. I'll text Luke to buy you some foods." I said while getting my phone. I saw the two of them nudge the people beside them and asked them if they want dinner. I already texted Cartoonz to buy the agents some food.

"Wake me up when the food arrives." I said to Jin and Rize and went back to sleep.

*45 minutes later*

"Baby, wake up. I brought you food." I heard someone whispering in my ear. I groaned in annoyance and glared at that person who happened to be Cartoonz who was smiling genuinely and handing me my food. I murmured a thanks before I took the food out of his hands.

While unwrapping the wrappers of the sandwich that Luke gave me, I looked at the agents who were waiting for their foods.

"What about them? Where're their foods?" I asked Luke while chewing the sandwich. 

"Ryan is getting them. Don't worry." He said while looking at me, still smiling genuinely. 

"Don't worry? Bitch, help Ryan out and stop being... being.. ᶜᵘᵗᵉ. Ew that sounded so bad." I silently said. He started grinning while giving me the lenny face.

"Say that again, babe. I want to hear it again." He snickers while getting close to me.

"Fuck you. Get out and hemp Ohm out." I said while laughing. He laughed with me before he went out to help Ryan.

Alright, now, how are we going to feed the agents without them getting unchained?

*Time Skip*

"Ahh" Owl man, I meant Evan, opened his mouth so I could feed him. I gave him a spoonful of soup and made him bite a sandwich before feeding the person next to him named Brock.

"(Y/n), is it really necessary for you to feed all of them? I mean you never feed me like that so why feed a lot of strangers?" Luke whined behind me that made me rolled my eyes.

"I think it is necessary." Ryan stated. 

"Yeah, it is necessary so stop whining like a baby, Luke" Jin exclaimed. I did not listen any further and focused my attention on the agents who were looking at me.

"Hey (Y/n)- I mean miss (Y/n), you're not as bad as we thought." One of them named Craig suddenly said out of nowhere. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Don't jinx it, brother." I bluntly said.

"Hah! Brother zoned." Evan also said out of nowhere that made the agents chuckle. I silently laughed with them. They're not as bad as I thought either.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! What's that?! What's so funny that made my (Y/n) laugh?! Hm?!" Luke outrageously asked the agents. Oh Luke, you're such a baby.

--------------------------------------

A/n: Alright! That's the chapter. As you've noticed, there's a lot of CartoonzXReader scenarios here. Don't worry, the next chapter will be all of them x reader, I think? I wanted this chapter to be peaceful, hope it's alright. Thank you! Keep safe everyone! Sorry for keeping you wait. I still don't have the phone yet :((

5/30/20, 5:01 AM (Bitch I did not get some sleep)