Chapter 6

[Don't play the music yet]

(Y/N)'s POV

After 2 more hours, we finally made it to my friends' base. It's an underground base under a cafe. Ohm told us to do a fingerprint and eyes scan so the cafe will know who can enter and leave the underground base. This cafe is very high-tech, I must say.

Since it's late and the cafe has no customers right now, we didn't have to enter the back door. We used the scanner in the front door and suddenly, the cashier table went sideways and revealed a stairway to the base.

I was keeping my eyes on the agents the whole time so I can see whether they're memorizing the procedures and making a plan to escape or not. Then I saw Craig and Brian looking at each other like they're planning something.

"Luke, Ryan, can you elaborate the things that will happen to the people who tries to escape the base? The unregistered people, I mean." I asked the two while still looking at Craig and Brian who were now looking at me. I smirked at them to let them know that I know what they're thinking.

"Well, a lot can happen to them. We installed lasers that automatically activates when they try to step out of the base. Usually, lasers only activate the alarm but this laser will instanly kill them. This lasers will target their brains and heart which can cause distress and cardiac arrest. Only Luke and I can disactivate it." Ryan calmly said. I saw some of the agents gulped in fear.

"Not only that. If they ever get through that, another stage will come. But this time, not only lasers that can kill them will appear but also guns and knives will pop-out of nowhere that can instantly kill them. It's either a peaceful death or a horrible death." Luke said while smirking. I saw Craig and Brian looked at each other again and shook their heads like they're telling each other to stop the plan.

"Why'd you asked though?" Ryan asked. I shrugged and winked at him.

*Time skip*

Time check, it's already 1 o'clock in the morning and we're just getting ready to sleep.

Ohm and Cartoonz's base is bigger than we thought. Overall, there are 5 rooms with 3 queen-sized bed each, an island kitchen, a dining room with a long table and chairs, a big living room, a game room, 5 bathrooms, weapon room, and a battle room. Seems impossible and unrealistic for an underground base, isn't it? But damn, they made everything possible.

 Seems impossible and unrealistic for an underground base, isn't it? But damn, they made everything possible

(Bedroom with 3 beds each)