The battles

Lightning: Welcome back everyone!

Everyone: *mutters* Hey

Luna: lets start I suppose.

Lightning: I won't be in the battle, I will be adding traps and Referring.

Everyone: fine

Battle starts. 

A/N: I am doing the battle in Luna's pov:

Lightning recreated the entire place. We all go into the tubes and go up. It starts. I grab a bow and a few arrows. I am an amazing shot. I  immediately shoot Harry. I have been wanting to do that for a while. In the corner of my eye, I see Tom summoning skeletons. i shoot him. And he dies. So far 5 cannons. Tom, Harry, Ron, Lucius, and Sirius have died. I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my ribs. There's a knife embedded there. I groan. There's a lot of blood coming out and I know that I will lose so I decide to go out with a bang. I see Ginny fighting Hermione, and I see she has an opening. I notch my final arrow and I shoot her. The cannon bangs and I die. 

Hermione's pov:

After Luna killed Ginny, I know that only Cissa, Fred, and George left. I see Cissa in a tree wit

h Draco, so I throw two knifes at the two of them. By the time they realized what happened, they were already dead. Now just the twins. Lightning may have taken our wands, but she never said we couldn't do wandless magic. I cast a spell and I find the twins. I threw knives and they died. I see a flash of light and we are in the room.

third person pov:

Lightning: Congrats 'mione. You won. Good job on figuring out that you could do wandless magic.

Hermione: *smirks* Thanks but lets continue!

Narcissa: I'm leaving. See you next time.

Luna: Ok. Bye

Lightning: Truth or dare 'mione?

Hermione: dare.

Lightning: *smirks* I dare everyone to play spin the bottle!

Everyone: *groans* 

Lightning: I'll be playing as well so don't worry.

After getting the bottle and everyone sits in the circle.

Ginny: Seeing as Hermione won, I say she starts.

Hermione: Fine. *spins the bottle and it lands on Draco*

Draco and Hermione: *kiss*

Blaise: *he skipped the battle* Get a room!

Draco and Hermione: *they get a room*

Lightning: I don't even want to know what they are doing in there. I am going to put a silencing charm on it.

Luna: Agreed. I don't want to find out 

Meanwhile with Hermione

Draco pushes Hermione to the wall and they kiss fiercely. Hermione moans as Draco bites her bottom lip, asking for entrance...

With the rest.

Ducks: *turn white* Quack Quack QUACK (you don't want to know what they are doing. It's horrifying)

Lightning: *pales* Ok then... Why don't we just continue this next time when... they aren't doing what they are doing.

Everyone: nods 

Lightning: Bye!