Weekend ka vaar

So fulfilling my promise
.
.
.
.
.
Sid sits with zeherwala and Abdullah to make Sana jealous but Sana doesn't react as she knows why is he doing that
Sid's pov :
yr yeh moti react kyu nhi kr rhi kya yeh sachme Ab mujhse kabhi baat nhi kregi
Sana's pov :
I know sid tu yeh mujhe jalaane ke liye kr rha Hai but is Baar main Teri vajah se Koi tag nhi lgvaane vaali.
Pov ends
Sana also sits with Asim which doesn't goes unnoticed by Sid while Abdullah and zeherwala  are on cloud nine that sid is sitting with them.
Me TV switches on Salman is not there on the stage everyone searches but then me TV switched off!
Announcement is made to gather everyone in the garden area. Everyone comes outside and the gate opens
Salman comes inside and gives the chugli gang a deadly glare and sid too.
First Salman goes to Asim and pats him than to Rashmi and says her : thank you Rashmi then goes to vishal and says : good vishal
Everyone is shocked except Sana and Asim gang .
Sk goes to Sana and hugs her and Sana faints in Sk's arms.  The chugli gang started passing comments. ( inhe chain ni pdta beizzati krvae bina) 
Ganju: Sir, yeh drama kr rhi hai
Chipkali : haan, sir paras hamesha sahi hota Hai
Abdullah : Sir, isse sid se sympathy leni Hai issiliye yeh Sab kr rhi Hai
Zeherwala : ha, sir Sid isse bacchi ki trah pyaar krta Hai aur Ab usne baat krni band krdi Hai iss liye yeh Sab kr rhi Hai
Sid had enough of it so now he snapped back at them and said enough pagal lok dikhta nhi Koi bimaar hai.
Here, Sk was also fuming with anger but he first called the medical team who took her in the confession room.
(Ab hogi party arre Tum logo ki mujhe pta hai ki tumhe inki beizzati hoti dekh ke bda mza ata hai 😁)
Sk now shouted at them : shut the fuck up I had enough of it now you have to pay for it
The chugli gang was shivering like hell they know what Sk can do .
And suddenly said sir sorry.
Sk still angry said : sorry mujhe nhi Tumhe Sana ko bolna hoga.
And walked towards the confession room and there Sana was sitting calmly talking to the doctor.
Dr: Sana I want to know about ur medical history
Sana : OK doctor I used to take anti depressants due to my controversy I was in depression and sleep pills too. I had panic attacks and I beat myself
When I am depressed I am anemic also.
After listening this Sk was in tears and came towards Sana and hugged her.
Sana was also crying on Sk's arms for a few minutes Sk consoled her and they walk outside the confession room taking the medicines and prescription given by the Dr.
Sk asks Sana to rest and asks her if she wants to tell someone but she nodded negatively everyone was gathered inside the house .
When Sana and Sk came outside they rushed to them Sk asked them to leave as Sana was breathing heavily. Sid tried to hold Sana's hand but she jerked it off and said please don't.
Sid was shocked like hell he thought just this could help (but Shuklaji Abhi Toh hamari ghayal sherni jaagi hai) 
All were also shocked but Sk took her inside and made her lie in the captains room. She slept because of the heavy dosage of Medicines.
Sk warned them that no one will dare go close to her except Rashmi. They were shocked that what was happening but remained silent as they were scared.
Sid thought why did she faint ??why was she breathing heavily??  Why she jerked off his hand ( Shuklaji sub krke masuum ban rhe Ho) 
Sk went outside and as the Dr advised the creative team to not involve Sana in the shooting they did so because of Salman's warning.
So guys my longest update till now next in the afternoon tomorrow am sorry am hell tired today.  Please stream bhula dunga😁😁.