Beizzati bad one

Chlo let's start
.
.
.
.
.
They all sat on the couch while Sk leaves for outside.
( zyda vakt barbaad Na krte hue inki bajani hai chlo) 
Me TV switches on Salman is on the stage fuming with anger
Paras : sir, Vo Sana ander so rhi Hai drame kr rhi Hai .
(Yr bahut Ho gya Iska Ab bolega Hamara Sher)
Sid : eh Chup kr be Faltu sar chd rha Hai
Sk : oh tu kya Hai be and Sk's akanksha vaali bashing starts.
Paras now says : Sir, aap us characterless ladki ke liye mujhe kyu suna rhe Ho aur personal Bhi ja rhe Ho
The chugli gang agreed in unison and said : ha sir
Sk annonces to the creative that now nothing will go on air as Sana is not comfortable with that.
He shows them the whole week's clips and the confession room conversation too.
Sid was crying after seeing that and Abdullah being Abdullah said : yeh sirf iske drame hai sympathy ke liye
And the chugli gang also agreed now it was the peak now sid and Sk both were fuming like hell
Sid : eh kya bola be Tum logo ne and hold paras's collar
Sk : didn't say anything to sid and shouted one more word u shit people and u will be out of the show.
Sana woke up with this  shouting And came there and watched the whole scenario.
He heard paras speaking shit about her she came there and freed him from Sid's grip shE looked towards Sk And said :Sir, I  Think he immediately needs a psychiatrist.
After listening this sid Sk and Asim gang burst out laughing.
( but yeh Abhi picture thi mere dosto aage dekho aur maze lo)
She comes forward and by her left hand removes paras's wig. 😂😂😂😂
Now, the chugli gang is really scared and bent down on their knees to ask for apologies 😆😆 and Sana being Sana forgives them and the weekend ka vaar continues. Aur Phir hua Hamara famous kursi tod kaand.
I think Itni beizzati kaafi kya bolti public. Ya Phir next update mein aur chahiye??? Jldi comment kro and stream bhula dunga.