Who is there ???

Guys one change is their that zeherwala is not evicted chlo let's start the update :
Happy reading
.
.
.
.
Everyone compliments Sana one by one.
Arti : Sana Bdi achi lg rhi Hai Pr aaj ese kyu tyaar hui hai (Yr Ye sachme abdulli Hai)
Sana : Yr pta nhi acchi feeling aa rhi Hai
Mahira : tu yeh Sab sid ko dikhane ke liye kr rhi hai Na (arre Sab isko chodke Sana ko dekh rhe Hai to Isliye being jealous you know)
Sana : main bhla kyu kisiko dikhane ke liye ready Hou mera Mann Kiya main hogyi tyaar waise bhi mujhe kisi se farak nhi padta.
Sana's words were ringing in Sid's ears mujhe farak nhi padta .
He was really hurt by that words ( Shuklaji abh khud par aayi to hurt Ho gye not fair)
He held Sana's hand and said :
Yr Sana mujhe baat krni Hai please Chl but she jerked off and said :
But mujhe nhi krni Maine pehle Bhi bola tha I don't allow u to come near to me please respect Sk's wording otherwise I have to complain.(Yr aese Thodi manvaungi itna easily) Everyone was shocked hearing this and zeherwala came in be and held Sid's hand and said :chlo aur kitna sunoge the chugli gang also agreed.
But sid jerked off her hand and literally dragged Sana towards the washroom area and made her sit on the balloon bed. Sid held her from her shoulders and sat on his knees in front of her (oh bhai Ruko Itni Jaldi purpose Thodi hoga pehle maaf to krne do yr) and said :Sana, I am sorry please forgive me please mujhe maar le but ese treat mat kar.
Sana said blankly : siddharth kitna easy haina Tere liye Sab ke saamne beizzati krni aur akele mein sorry bolna. (Yr aakhir Hume bhi to attack dilvaya tha inhone Ab thode return krne to bante hai Na)
And moved towards the garden area.
Sid was so determined to talk to her as first time his heart and mind both were agreeing to manofy her. Heart because of love and mind because of guilt.
He goes towards the garden area and asks everyone to gather at one place .
Sana was moving blankly but was shocked to see sid holding his ears in front of her saying that : I am sorry tune sahi kaha tha Ki agar beizzati sabke saamne ki to maafi Bhi Sab ke saamne maangni chahiye Sana please forgive me.Sana hugs him tightly and says it's okay
After some time everyone leaves now sidnaaz were alone still in that position when Sana said :
par tu promise kr ki zeherwala se baat nhi krega Vo tujhe touch krti hai to mujhe Acchaa nhi lgta.
After hearing this sid was angry as he thought that she is not even trusting him for a married woman and says :
Sana for God sake Vo married Hai yeh baccho wali harkate band kar and leaves. (sometimes it's not about being insecure or not trusting ur partner but about understanding whether the other one respects ur possiveness or not)
Sana decides not to go behind him and plans to make him feel the same what she is feeling from the last month.
And suddenly bigboss asks everyone to gather in the garden area  asks them to freeze. And suddenly a song starts playing :
Akha vich Akha Na tu PA jatt de
Kal nu kehengi tenu pyaar Ho gya.
And someone comes.
( so guys guess who's there and comment down I am putting all my efforts please comment and stream bhula dunga)