A Muse

Nicki stood between his legs as he ran his hands up and down her thighs. "Don't bother getting dressed." He stated more than asked before placing a kiss on her flat stomach. She just rolled her eyes and placed her hands on his cheeks, forcing him to look at her.

"You've had me naked for the majority of the day, I'm getting dressed." He groaned at her statement, causing her to giggle. "Stop it. When are you gonna make me dinner? You promised you'd cook for me," she said with a pout. He leaned in and placed more kisses on her stomach without replying to her question. "Aubrey stop."

He looked up at her. "What do you want me to make you?" He asked her, causing her pout to form a smile. He just chuckled before returning to place his kisses but was stopped when she moved away from him and over to his draws where she helped herself to a pair of his boxer briefs and one of his t-shirts.

"Surprise me," was all she offered as she put on his clothes. He just watched her with amusement slightly painted on his face. "What?" She asked, confused by his behaviour.

"You have your own closet full of clothes and you even have your own underwear draws yet you chose mine," he said with a smirk.

She just gave him an innocent smile back. "I'm sure you don't mind." And at that she made her way over to his bedside table and picked up the MacBook that sat there.

"What're you doing?" He asked as he stood and stretched in nothing but the grey sweats he was wearing, allowing Nicki to admire his upper body muscles.

"I promised my fans a Ustream." She picked up her phone and headed for the bedroom door. "One that I'm now late to because someone couldn't keep their hands off me,"

He just rolled his eyes before turning off the lights and following her down the stairs. She headed into the living room area whilst he went to the kitchen where he decided to get started on their dinner. He started by making her a fruit salad to keep her occupied for the time being, before going and starting on their proper meal.

Nicki sat watching the computer screen as the viewers started increasing after she had tweeted the link. She smiled at the comments being made about how much they'd missed her on Ustream. "Can you guys hear me?" She asked and received a positive response from them, allowing her to continue. "I know it's been forever since I was last here, but I felt like one of these was needed." She picked up one of the grapes and popped it into her mouth before reading some of the questions she was being asked. "I'm at Bae's house," she answered the common question coming from most of them. The responses following that made her chuckle being they didn't know she had a new bae yet.

Her last relationship had ended in a divorce and about a year later she was finally ready to give relationships another try. The time to herself was beyond needed though and it allowed her to find clarity in what it was she was looking for and where she would find it, so when she found herself at one of his shows in New York by sheer choice, she knew it was time she gave him a shot, and so far it was so good.

"I might show him to you later if he wants to say hi," she said with a smirk before answering some of the other questions, ignoring the ones that pointed out that the grandeur black and white marble designs behind her could only belong to one person, and that the grand piano was a huge giveaway.

She was in the middle of explaining how busy her schedule had been that week when she was interrupted by Drake's voice as he sang away to Teenage Fever. "I met someone new last night and we kicked it..."

"I'm sure you did." Nicki shouted back causing him to stop. She chuckled knowing he'd soon make his way in to confront her. She heard his footsteps making their way to where she was before he stood at the entrance and looked at her. "Yes?" She asked innocently after seeing the unimpressed look he wore.