RIP George Floyd

Alright, first of all, it makes me cry to think of that situation that George Floyd was in, but watching it makes me terrified, scared, broken hearted, hurt, and depressed. Like he begs that motherfucker to get off, he can't breath!! I mean what pushed him to do that? What kinda hate? Thats like pure evil. What kinda cop does that kinda shit? He doesn't have a right to do that. Cope are here to help us, to protect us and not to kill us in a terrible way. That Motherfucker deserves to be killed in the same way and even worse. I just hope people don't shut up about it. Spread it, don't be quiet, he deserves to die in a terrible. He killed him, there is the footage, there every evidence. There is no way that he's not guilty. George Floyd didn't deserve that, not a single human being does, there is no difference between humans, you should never judge people by their skin color, nationality, language, home world, wealth, anything! We're all humans and we're gonna die at the end of the day. U can't run from death. And one more thing, God is watching, he's watching everything, and he will punish. He will definitely punish. RIP George Floyd, he really died in a tragic way. Even if that asshole doesn't get what he deserved, I hope he dies in the same way and even worse and I hope god punishes him very bad.